Status: After three years of not being active on Mibba, I want to come back and write again. I hope you all will love it. Right now school is pretty crazy and I'm having horrible writer's block (who wouldn't after three years?), but hopefully more will be up soon! Thanks for the support!

Decode

How Can I Decide What's Right When You're Always C

I got out of the shower, drying off and putting my black Forever 21 Erina dress with some flats. I put my hair in a nifty up-do and did my makeup, putting sparkles on my eyelids. I chose to wear some dangly earrings, and strolled downstairs where Kendra, Lorri, and Jess were waiting on me.

“Finally, come on let’s go.” Lorri demanded.

We were picked up by a fancy limo. I was already starting to like it. We rode through the city, with lights zooming past and the alcohol consumed as if it were going out of style. I wanted to wait for the good stuff at the actual party, so I didn’t drink, but I was determined. We came to a halt and were let out almost immediately.

We walked down this awesome red carpet where people took pictures of us. We stepped into the door and were swarmed by music blasting. The lights were low except on the dance floor where exotic lights were twirling and blinking. “Womaziner” by Britney Spears was playing as we worked our way to the dance floor. I wasn’t much of a dancer, but there was quite a crowd. I’m sure I can pretend.

After seven songs we were thirsty and decided to head to the bar to get something to wet our throats. I stopped dead in my tracks as I looked up and “Beautiful Dirty Rich” by Lady Gaga began to play.

“Robert?!” I yelled above the music. He looked and walked my way.

“What are you doing here?” He asked.

“I could ask you the same thing.” I said smiling. He gave me a confused look. I didn’t wait for his reply, “Well, Kendra here, was invited to this party and I guess there’s going to be live bands and movies.” I added.

“Yeah I know.” he smiled. Okay, awkward moment.

“So, this is Jess, Kendra, and Lorri. Guys, this is Rob.” I said.

“Hi, Mr. Pattinson, it’s nice to meet you.” Kendra said.

“No, it’s Rob.” he said, shaking her hand.

“Brooke, this is the Rob from the coffee shop?” Jess asked, in total awe.

“Yeah.” I said embarrassed as I saw a smirk appear on his face.

“Do you seriously not know who he is?” Lorri asked. Okay, mucho awkward. I looked at him for a clue.

“I met him first.” I said. They all laughed at my statement. Great.

“He plays Edward Cullen in the Twilight Movie.” Jess said smiling like an idiot. Typical Jess. I stared at him in confusion, until it all clicked together. The questions, the paranoid looks, his gorgeousness.

“Really?” was all I could say. He stared at me and raised his eyebrows, “So, uh, you wanna drink?” he asked. I nodded as Kendra, Lorri, and Jess went back to the dance floor laughing uncontrollably.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been a while, I've just either been busy or not been able to think properly! I stayed up till 3 a.m last night writing this chapter.
Po po po poker face po po poker face
=] Comments are loved!