Status: After three years of not being active on Mibba, I want to come back and write again. I hope you all will love it. Right now school is pretty crazy and I'm having horrible writer's block (who wouldn't after three years?), but hopefully more will be up soon! Thanks for the support!

Decode

The Situations.

The situations are irrelevant now. She loves the way that I tease I love the way that she breathes. I touched her (oo) she touched my (ah) it was the craziest thing. I love the girls who hate to love because they're just like me.

My cell had interupted the moment. The longer it rang, the more awkward it got.

A certain girl she took my hand and ran it up her thigh. She licked her lips and pulled my hair I fall in love for a night.

It kept ringing.

"Are you going to get that?" Rob asked, still embracing me.

"I don't think so." I replied.

She can't behave and I'm just a slave. Don't worry I'll be gone when the morning comes. Leave me, go where you belong. Higher heels and lipstick napkins Lying is your favorite fashion.

I smiled, noticing the irony.

"Maybe I will get that." I said, getting up. I grabbed my phone from the counter and answered it, "Hello?"

"Brookelynn, where are you? I've been trying to get a hold of you all night!" Lorri yelled.
"I'm fine. I'm just with a friend."

"Well I have something to tell you." she said, as if she knew something and didn't want to tell me what it was.

"Okay, tell me."

"Are you busy?" she asked.

"Lorri, just tell me. What is it that you want?" I yelled getting annoyed. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. There was a little silence after that.

"It's about Austin." she said.

"I don't wanna hear about it!" I yelled.

"Shut up for just a second Brooke. It's important." she said.

"I don't care! I don't want him. He obviously feels the same!" I yelled.

"He's in the hospital." she said sypathetically. It caught me off guard.

"What?" I asked shocked.

"I'll tell you about it when you get here." Lorri said.

"I don't want to see him. He deserves what he got." I said.

"He didn't show up on thursday, because he was dying." she stated qietly into the phone. I didn't know how to react to that.

"I'll be there in thirty minutes." I said. I hung up the phone and looked at Rob. How was I supposed to ask him of this? He stared at me puzzled.

"Rob," I said, "can you please drive me to the hospital?"

"Yeah. What's going on?" he asked getting his keys.

"I'm not quite sure." I said. We walked down to his car and got in. He started the car, with much difficulty, and drove off towards the hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long since last update. It's been a really tough week. Ugh.
But spring break started, so I'll have LOTS of time to write more on this story. =]
haha, Stephanie- haha Claudia's boyfriend brought in VOODOO donughts and we played Apples to Apples in yearbook. haha. It was funny.
I might post some up more later today. I'm going to be busy this weekend. Kendra might come over today. I get Twilight on DVD tomorrow! <3 and then sunday-tuesday I'm going to the beach with some friends. (La push baby) lol jk.
Thanks for all you readers out there!
<3
Jess