Status: After three years of not being active on Mibba, I want to come back and write again. I hope you all will love it. Right now school is pretty crazy and I'm having horrible writer's block (who wouldn't after three years?), but hopefully more will be up soon! Thanks for the support!

Decode

Harry Potter

That night, Kendra, Jess, Lorri, and I had decided that we should continue our tradition of holing a Harry Potter marathon. I slipped on some sweats and a t shirt and put my hair back into a bun. I dragged my blanket my mother made me and strolled down stairs.

“Alright, let’s get started.” Jess said, jumping around.

“Calm yourself, Jess.” Kendra said, “Go make some pop corn while I get the movie started.” Kendra said. Jess danced away into the kitchen as Lorri and I sat on the couch. When Jess came back to the living room with a load of popcorn, we started watching the first movie.

“I wish wizard’s chest was real. I’d totally own you guys at it.” Jessica told us.

“Jess, your nine year old brother beat you at chess. What makes you think you could beat anyone of us at wizard’s chest?” Lorri asked.

“You guys are just jealous.” Jess came back.

“Mmhmm.” I hummed sarcastically. By the time we started the second movie, we had to refill our drinks and snacks. In order to stay awake through all of them, we had to have calories and beverages.

“That’s so stupid. Lockheart’s such a douche. Harry should just pimp slap him.” Jess commented again. We all looked at her, “What? Oh, you guys know that you hate him too.”

After the second movie, we all needed to pee. As I put the third disc into the DVD player, the rest took turns using the lavatory. I took this advantage to make some coffee. I was feeling a little drowsy and let’s face it, I’m addicted to coffee. When they were done, I used the toilet and washed my face. I walked back to the living room and settled myself down in between Jess and Kendra.

“Let’s begin.” I said. Jessica remained quiet throughout the movie, but we could all tell she had something to say. The way she bit her lip and would jump when something happened, we could tell she was furious. She’s a HP nerd. Right as the credits began, the door bell rang. Jess jumped again.

“I’ll get it!” she screamed. I shook my head. My mom was right. I had picked weird friends. As I shoved a handful of popcorn into my mouth, I felt a pair of cold hands over my eyes.

“Guess who.” the voice demanded.

“Rob, what are you doing here?” I asked. He smiled and said, “I was bored and thought that I should check up on you.”

“I’m fine. We were just having our Harry Potter marathon. You came just in time. We’re about to put in the fourth one.” I smiled back at him. His expression turned from happy, to embarrassed.

“Dear lord.” he whispered.

“Come on. Stay and watch it.” I said. /

“Brooke. I didn’t even see it at the premiere.” he said.

“Oh please?” I begged. I let my bottom lip slide out. He let out a big sigh.

“Alright.” he said.

“Rob, you can sit next to me!” Jess said. Rob looked at me for reassurance.

“Jess, slide down.” I said.

“Damn it.” she breathed, as she moved her stuff down one. We turned off the lights and pressed play.

“Next time Rob, bring Twilight over.” I smiled, as I leaned my head on his chest and his arm was over me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am SOOOO sorry that it's been forever. I'm in the transition of moving and I've been having MAJOR writers' block. I was just watching Harry Potter today, when I got a brilliant Idea!
Hope you guys enjoy.
<3
Jess