Status: After three years of not being active on Mibba, I want to come back and write again. I hope you all will love it. Right now school is pretty crazy and I'm having horrible writer's block (who wouldn't after three years?), but hopefully more will be up soon! Thanks for the support!

Decode

Remember the Name.

By the end of the day, I had half of the ‘Things I need to do’ list done. The bell rang, announcing five minute passing period.

“Hey, ready to go?” Austin popped his head in the door way.

“Please, take me home!” I whined, “Get me away from here.”

He laughed and helped me pack all my stuff. Don’t get me wrong, I love my job, but days like these I wanted to rip my hair out. The best part was my break. And then it hit me. Robert! The thought of him and his sex hair made me smile. Austin wrapped his arm around my waist as he dragged me to the car.

The twenty minute car ride was silent, except for the music playing above the wind. The closer we got home, the more jittery he became.

“Listen, babe. Me and some of the guys were going to go out. Is that okay?” he asked. I woke up from my trance.

“Yeah.” I said a little confused as to why he’d even feel obligated to ask like that.

“Just making sure.” he smiled.

“Your loss.’ I shrugged. His knuckles gripped the wheel tighter, and his knuckles turned white. He turned his head a little, “What?”

“I’m just saying. Kendra, Lorri, and Jess are coming over and you’re going to miss out on one hell of a pillow fight.”

“Oh.” he breathed out nervously.

When we pulled in there was a moment of silence. He sighed and I could tell something was wrong.

“Austin.” I whispered. His eyes squeezed shut and he’s forehead was on the steering wheel. I watched him carefully, studying his behavior.

“Austin,” I said again, “Are you okay?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Thanks soooo much for all your support and comments. Mucho grasias! (Did I spell that wrong?)
Stephanie-you're the best. woop woop.