Status: After three years of not being active on Mibba, I want to come back and write again. I hope you all will love it. Right now school is pretty crazy and I'm having horrible writer's block (who wouldn't after three years?), but hopefully more will be up soon! Thanks for the support!

Decode

After Party.

“Cassie, want to come to the after party with us?” Rob asked, after the movie ended before the screaming commenced. She smiled brightly at him and said, “Yes, I’d love to! It’d be so dank.”

“Do you need to tell anyone here you came with.” I asked.

“I didn’t come here with anyone.” she stated as we got into the limo. We drove a good while before the hotel came into view.

“Why are you here?” I asked. She gave me a confused look and said, “To see Twilight.”

“Cassie, come on. What’s up?”

“I couldn’t take my mum so my grandma said I could come over here for a while to cool off and get away.” she answered. Cassie got out first, allowing her short, black, sleeveless dress flow around her knees as she stood aside for Rob and I to follow. Her curled hair was pined back just enough to show off her zebra print earrings that matched her clutch. Around her neck was an elegant long pearl necklace that showed off her red flats well.

We walked through the doors and into the lobby, where the rest of the cast were hanging out. Kristen sat on the arm of a couch next to Nikki Reed and Jackson Rathbone. On the other couch across from them there sat Kellan Lutz, Ashley Greene, Peter Facinelli, and Elizabeth Reaser. They all looked over at Rob, Cassie, and I as we strolled closer to them.

“She’s with us.” Rob said. The tension in the room immediately dropped, and for a second I thought maybe that’s how Jasper made Bella feel all the time. I smiled at my stupid reference inside my head.

“What?” Cassie noticed. I leaned over and whispered in her ear what I was thinking. She gave a small giggle as we both looked at Jackson Rathbone. He didn’t look like Jasper, but he had a weird look upon his face like him. I went over to Kristen and she pulled me into a hug.

“You and Rob are so cute together.” she said low, smiling. Nikki scooted over and told me to have a seat. Cassie and Rob were pretending to beat up on each other. He giggled his girlie giggle I loved so much. I couldn’t help but stare. They were running around the lobby, playing chase or something.

Cassie was smiling as she was on the other side of the couch. They were across from each other, testing which way to go. This is when Rob flashed over to me and gave me a smile. Cassie took this opportune moment to her advantage. She ran to her right. Rob noticed her absence and took off, yelling after her. Their silly behavior made the rest of us laugh.

“Who is that?” Elizabeth asked. Whispers started going around until I spoke, “She’s one of my students, actually.”

“You brought your student?” Kellan asked.

“Isn’t that against code or whatever?” Kristen asked.

“I didn’t bring her here. She’s here for vacation I guess. We just ran into her at the premiere. She and Rob met one time when he came into my classroom. Cassie had played guitar for a poem assignment and Rob liked it. They hit it off when they figured out they’re both from London.”

“Well, looks like you’ve got some competition.” Peter playfully said, turning to look back at the two of them. Rob had Cassie in a head lock. She was yelling and laughing. It was pretty cute.

“So these after parties are like this? Just a bunch of cast members talking?” I asked.

“I don’t know about you guys, but I’m tired. I can’t take anymore.” Ashley said.

“Has anyone seen Taylor?” Rob asked, as he and Cassie were walking back.

“Well, I’ve had a night, I’m going to head up.” Peter said. It was like at that moment, everyone felt the same. Rob, Cassie, and I went into the elevator, up to his room.

“Whoa, this is huge!” Cassie said when she saw the room. Rob went into the bathroom to change as I sat on the bed with Cassie.

“So, what’s up with you and Rob boy?” she asked.

“Nothing.” I said.

“Yeah, I’m not stupid.” she said, “A retard could tell there’s something going on with you too. You guys move together.”

“What?”

“I don’t know, it’s weird. It’s like you guys move at the same time or something.” Cassie explained. I didn’t even think about it.

“Well, yeah I guess there is.” I said. I couldn’t deny it anymore. She smiled, “So, are you guys,”

“Cassie, please let’s not talk about this. You’re my friend and all, but you’re also my student. Plus, his mom just asked a bunch of awkward questions. I’m all awkward out.” I said. She nodded and we sat in comfortable silence as she pulled out her phone to text and I began to take off my jewelry.

“You texting Scott?” I asked. She looked up, “Yeah. I miss him. I wanted him to come with me, but it was impossible.”

Just then Rob walked out in his pj pants and a plain white tee.

“Hey guys.” he grumbled. He looked tired.

“Hey there, Robbie!” Cassie smiled, “Where’s your whitey tidies?” she asked.

“I don’t have any, sorry to disappoint you.” he answered.

“You just seem like a whitey tidy person.”

“I do not!” he defended. He had a shocked smiled played across his face. He sat down on the bed and it was my turn to get out of my dress. I loved this dress, but I was kind of cold. I grabbed my sweats and went to the bathroom to change.
I could hear the two of them tease each other and I could’ve sworn I heard the word ‘lesbian.’ By the time I had brushed my teeth and washed my face and returned to the room, they were playing cards.

“So who’s a lesbian?” I asked. They sat there with their poker faces.

“Rob is.” Cassie stated. Her eyes didn’t leave her cards.

“How so?”

“We’ve come to the conclusion he has a man-gina.” she said with a straight face. Rob cleared his throat, “Alright, I decided he has a man-gina.”

My eyebrows went up and I gave them a weird look, “Alright.” I plopped onto the bed and rested my eyes. Not before long, I could hear them teasing each other again. Well, it was more Cassie teasing Rob and Rob defending himself. They both laughed in their beautiful British accents. Then I heard yelling.

“BAM! I WON! IN YOUR FACE!” Rob yelled. He stood up and threw his cards on the table. I looked over. Cassie had a beaten look on her face as Rob did a victory dance around her, “Woot Woot!”

Sleep had cornered me and the last thing I remember seeing is Rob putting his butt in Cassie’s face and her freaking out. All I though was ‘wow, my friends are weird.’

Extremely weird.

I could’ve believe this is where everything I knew in life would change.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's more for you lovely peoples!
Sorry it took awhile. I had lots of thinking to do. <3
Cassie, thanks for the ideas. If it weren't for you, I probably would've stopped writing this a long time ago.
Image
Breaking dawn?