Status: After three years of not being active on Mibba, I want to come back and write again. I hope you all will love it. Right now school is pretty crazy and I'm having horrible writer's block (who wouldn't after three years?), but hopefully more will be up soon! Thanks for the support!

Decode

And The Tears Run Down My Face.

We walked out the doors to the open outside. I was immediately confused. Nothing was ready.

“What’s going on?” I asked. Ben slowly walked up to me and put his hand on my shoulder. Moments passed and he stared into my eyes with sorrow.

“I’m sorry Brooke.” he whispered. I was silent.

“What?” I asked. As I pieced things together, I began pacing about the court yard, hyperventilating. Austin was a no show. My eyes began to sting and I knew tears were about to pour out.

“Why?” I asked to no one in particular. I walked to the park, devastated. I just needed to get some air and not be surrounded by wedding stuff. I guess that was pointless, since I had my wedding dress on. People stared as I walked past them, crying. I didn’t care that I was in public, my heart had officially ripped into pieces. A few hours later, after I calmed down some, I pulled out my phone and called Kendra.

“Hey Brooke.” she said sympathetically, “You okay?” There was a moment of silence and then I cleared my throat, “Do you mind if I crash your house?”

“No not at all. Will you be here soon?”

“Yeah, I’m on my way.” I said in a monotone voice. I picked up my car and drove to the house Kendra, Lorri, and Jess shared. I knocked on the door bell and waited. Lorri opened the door and took me in her arms.

“I’m so sorry.” she said. I said nothing, but stood there.

“I’m going to go freshen up.” I whispered. I dragged my feet up the flight of stars and into the bathroom. What was I in the mood for?

Dying.

I turned on the shower and submerged myself in heat. I stood there with the water running on me, as I cried some more. I couldn’t believe he didn’t show. What was the reason he didn’t show? Did he oversleep? Does he not love me? My lip quivered, and my body felt shivers of cold, even when being stung by fast drops of Hot water. I wrapped myself in a towel and walked into the spare bedroom. I plopped onto the bed and buried my face in the fluffy pillow. The draft was freezing, but it’s how the inside of me felt so I ignored it. I ended up crying more, as I lay there, naked. How pathetic. Was I really this dependant on him?
He broke my heart.

I felt stupid. Laying here, crying with no clothes on was not going to fix anything. I put my jeans and The Clash shirt on and crawled underneath the covers. Somewhere it was warm. I fell asleep, crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
/emo!
haha.