Sequel: Light Years Away
Status: Active. Comment and Subscribe! I update FREQUENTLY

Emerald Eyes

Disquiet

"Miss Phillips?" the lady standing at the door called out.

You stood nervously, anxious to see the outcome of this trip. You prayed that it was only a cold gone wrong. You felt a hand wrap again your waist. You turned and saw those eyes staring at you.

"I'm right here, babe. And I'm not going anywhere."

You felt like your knees were Jell-O, and you wouldn't be able to walk straight. Luckily, he held your balance the whole walk to the room. It felt like eternity, as if the walls were stretching and making the walk even longer. Finally though, you made it.

The woman you were following opened the door for you and sat down in a stool across from you. You placed yourself on the bed and the tissue paper under you felt uncomfortable.

"So, Ms. Phillips, what seems to bring you to us today?" the dark haired woman kindly asked. She had golden brown eyes that fit her almond-shaped eyes beautifully.

You told her it was nothing but a small cold but you wanted to be sure. Before you could finish your sentence, though, you were interrupted.

"My girlfriend has been throwing up everyday and it isn't like her normal self," he began. "She seems always tired and has a weak stomach with everything that is put in front of her. Is it a stomach virus?"

The woman kindly smiled and placed her chart down, "Ms. Phillips, are you sexually active?"
You nodded, afraid of where this conversation was turning.

"With your boyfriend?" motioning to the beautiful man sitting next to you.

He grabbed your hand, somewhat protective, "We've been together for a long time now. I'm the only man she's been with and she's the only woman I've been with."

You wonder if he's lying, that you're the only woman he's been with. Is it possible that he hasn't been intimate with Adrienne since you came into the picture? That had to be impossible. Was he just saying that to make this story more elaborate? And why hasn't this woman noticed who he was? Were the sunglasses, flannel, and sweatpants really throwing her off that he is the front man of such a well-known band?

"Ms. Phillips?" she interjected into your thoughts. You weren't even paying attention to what she was asking. She seemed to understand that as well.

"Ms. Phillips," she began again, "when was the last time you got your period?"

You froze. You can't even remember. You thought it had to do with the long hours of ballet you did for years in high school that you didn't get a regular period. But, now that you think about it, you can't remember the last time you did in a while. And you tell her this.

She slightly chuckled, "Well, I suggest then that you and your boyfriend run to the nearest drug store and buy yourself the best pregnancy test there is. And buy a few, because sometimes the-"

You couldn't listen to her anymore. Did she say pr-having a baby? That can't be. You were always careful with him. You both always were protected. How could you be pr-having a baby? You can't even say the word, so how can you be?

How were your parents going to react? They didn't even know you were active. How about your friends? They didn't even know you were dating! And the worst of all..

Adrienne.

She was going to recognize whose baby that was once it was born. What were you going to tell her? What if she asks who the father is? You know it was all going downhill from here.

You were having a baby with a rock star and you couldn't tell anyone about it. You look next to you, and you can see in those green eyes the same thoughts are going trough his head.

You put your head in your hands and began to cry. So many emotions were over coming you. How were you going to figure this all out and still live the life you normally lead?

You felt him rub your back and pull you into a hug. You laid your head on his shoulder and continued to cry. He rocked you back and forth and tried to calm you down.

"It'll be okay, baby. We'll just go to the store and get some tests. Everything will be okay. I love you no matter what," he pulled my head up and stared into my eyes.

You knew at that moment you two would never be apart, no matter what.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hapyp Valentine's Day! Thank you for all these comments and subscriptions! You guys are so greatt. Enjoy and let me know what you think! :)