Sequel: Light Years Away
Status: Active. Comment and Subscribe! I update FREQUENTLY

Emerald Eyes

Anxiety

You were helped out of the car, even though you felt perfectly fine. You tried to insist upon the bickering rock star couple you were okay, but they wouldn't believe you.

You gave up on trying and let them help you into the hospital.

Five filled out papers, ten photographs, and about thirty autographs later, you entered a hospital room. Adrienne's brown eyes, as well as those emerald ones, followed.

You sat on an uncomfortable bed. The paper covering the bed crinkled as you sat down. The room was white, and the light beaming down made the room seem brighter than it really was. It smelled like any other hospital did. You hate hospitals.

A knock came at the door and seconds later a petite woman strolled in. She had on black thick rimmed glasses that fit her narrow face beautifully. Her blonde hair was tied into a loose ponytail and her teeth glowed when she smiled.

She looked at you, her blue eyes smiling along side her mouth. "Hello, Roxana. I'm Casey. What seems to bring you here today?"

Before you could answer, Adrienne cut in. "I came to visit her this morning and she was passed out. See, she's pregnant and I just thought she should come here for the sake of the baby."

Casey nodded and wrote a few things down on the clipboard. :How many months are you along, Roxana?"

"About for months," Adrienne cut in again.

"My, Roxy. You sound so much like Adrienne. It's amazing how well you can imitate her voice," you heard a sarcastic voice snap. You looked over and saw the stone cold emerald eyes glaring at the brown-eyed woman next to you.

Casey kept a smile on her face though and continued writing information down. "Have you felt light headed a lot? Or passed out before this?"

You shook your head. The last time you passed out was when you found out you were carrying the child of a rock star. How could you explain that without accidentally bringing up those emerald eyes? Or his band members being with you the day you discovered this? You decide not to tell Casey this though, you didn't think it was that important.

Casey put her clipboard down and looked to you. "Well, I'll prepare you to get an ultrasound. I don't think this is a health condition. But I do want to see if the baby is okay. Do you know the sex of your child?"

You shook your head no.

"Are you interested in knowing when we do the ultrasound?"

You remember looking into his green eyes, and him saying he wasn't sure if he was ready to know the baby's gender.

He scratched his chin, "But, we won't know what color to make the nursery. Or what clothes to buy. Or what name to pick out! Maybe we should know.."

You giggled at his rambling. You placed your hand on his and told him you would do everything he wanted to.

He shook his head, "No, no. Last time we did what I wanted you got pregnant!" He smiled and laughed, letting you know he wasn't being serious like it was a problem. You laughed as well.


You looked to those green eyes again, as if he would tell you what he wanted with his eyes. But you looked away quickly, afraid his wife's brown eyes would grow suspicious.

You look back to Casey's ocean blue eyes. You tell her you don't want to know.

She cocked her head to the side, obviously confused. "Are you sure?"

You nod your head. You were sure you didn't want to know.

Since this was all a surprise to begin with, why not have the gender be a surprise too?
♠ ♠ ♠
comment! and let's get the number of stars uppp! :)