Sequel: Light Years Away
Status: Active. Comment and Subscribe! I update FREQUENTLY

Emerald Eyes

Eternity

Your throat feels like it's completely closed. You can't breathe. You're having a panic attack, you know this feel too well. You feel hot, like you have no air to breathe from. You head is spinning. You feel your baby kicking, like she knows something is wrong and she's worried.

Everything goes black.

You feel a cool damp rag on your face. Everything floods back into your head of what had just happened. You quickly open your eyes and the first thing you see is those green eyes.

"I'm beginning to worry, dear. You're fainting way too much. Do we need to go back to the doctors?"

You shake your head and shoo his concerns away, telling him there are bigger things you have to be worrying about than the doctors.

He puts an index finger up to your mouth to quiet you. "Roxana, the biggest concern you should have is your health and our child. Forget about Adie, I'll deal with her. You, on the other hand, need to get to your bed so I can make a phone call to the doctor. She'll probably be able to make a house visit."

You continue to tell him you're fine. You continue to tell him you need to fix things, that he needs to contact Adrienne and explain what just happened.

"No Roxy!" he yells in a fairly loud tone. "I am not calling her just yet. She is the last thing on my mind right now if you would stop bringing her up. I am worried about you, and our little girl. Adie pissed, oh well. You may be injured, and that's a hell of a lot worse than Adie's feelings."

You were shocked at how stern he was. The worry and anger mixed together made his eyes the most vibrant you have ever seen them. You were able to see there were scattered gold specks laced within his eyes, glowing in the light. You smiled softly at his position with his hand on his narrow waist and the other in the air. He looked like he was having a bigger breakdown than you were, causing you to giggle a bit.

He looked confused, "Why are you laughing?"

You explained to him how his emotions are spiraling more out of control than you, the pregnant one, in the room were. He was quiet for a moment, but smiled at the point you made and began laughing. From all the frustration bottled up, the instant change of emotions sent the both of you into a fit of laughing that didn't seem to stop. Your eyes were watering from laughing so hard. You felt a kick in your stomach. Your baby girl likes to hear you laugh, and hates to hear your cry. She loves you just as much as you love her.

You place your hand to your stomach. You close your eyes and smile. This baby has brought you more joy in the past five months than anyone ever has for you. Her father, too, was one of the greatest things to ever come into your life. Your appreciate life so much more now that they're there with you through this all. Though your relationship is kept hidden with this beautiful man, you still know in your heart he will always be there for you through it all.

He's stopped laughing and looks at your hand on your stomach, "What's wrong, babe? Is the baby okay?" His eyes were full of concern.

You smile and tell him she's fine, and you are too. You feel his calloused hand on your cheek. His touch is warm and sends chills down your spine. You close your eyes as you feel his lips against your own. He parts from the kiss and looks into your eyes. He kissed your left ear delicately and whispers ever so softly.

"Don't ever leave my side."

You brush and smile, telling him you couldn't imagine life without him. You tell him how thankful you are to meet him. Things would have never been this way if it weren't for him, and you're glad he has been brought into your life.

He smiles and his white teeth bear with it. He looks like a young boy when he smiles like that, and you've always loved that. He places your hands in his and his eyes dart all over your face.

"I don't know what I did to deserve someone as amazing as you. You're the nicest, more beautiful woman I have ever met. I was blessed to have met you. And I will always be here for you no matter what, through thick and thin."

You tel him you will do the same for him, and he always has your support no matter what happens in the future.

He chuckles slightly, "I may need that support soon when I go home to Adrienne."

You hold his hand tightly and say everything will work out the way it should. If you and him are meant to be, it will work out. If it turns out him and Adrienne were soul mates from the beginning, they will work through these problems and everything will be okay.

His eyes look big and nervous, "But, Roxy, I was you and no one else. No woman could ever compare to you. I don't care about Adie like I care about you. I've never loved someone as much as I love you."

You just repeat yourself and tell him that if this was meant to be it will work out.

"But I'm worried about you," he whispers. "You and Adrienne were best friends. Things are changing now, nothing is going to be the same after this."

You pat his hand and agree, telling him as long as he had you and their little girl everything would be okay. You two were the only people you need in your life and you would be completely happy.

He smiles and kisses you again, "That is why I am so lucky to have you."
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope everyone is enjoying reading this story as much as i enjoy writing it. please let me know what you think~