Sequel: Light Years Away
Status: Active. Comment and Subscribe! I update FREQUENTLY

Emerald Eyes

Surprise

The sun beat down on your face. You squinted your already closed eyes to try and block it out completely. You groan in failing and feel a strong arm wrap around your waist. You smile and form yourself onto him. He kisses your neck lightly and you laugh as it tickles.

"Good morning beautiful," he whispers into your ear.

You turn yourself around to face him. You smile and rest your head into the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent. You lay there with your eyes closed for a few minutes, with no intentions of falling back asleep.

"Hey," you feel the vibrations of his voice in his neck bounce against your face. "Let go out today."

You sit up, asking him what he had in mind.

He smirks, "You just go get ready and it'll be a surprise. No peaking anywhere in the house!"

You laugh, asking how that was even possible if he was expecting you to get ready for your little outing. You see him in deep thought, he obviously didn't think about that part, making you laugh even harder.

He places his finger on his chin, as if thinking of a solution. He snaps his finger like he had an idea, "You take your shower and whatever, then call me in there when you're done. I'll blindfold you and bring you to the bedroom to finish getting ready. That way you'll never know!"

You can't help but smile at the large grin on his face at the thought of his own idea. You nod your head and agree to tell him when she's down int he bathroom so she doesn't ruin the surprise he has in store for her.

The pressure from the hot water enters your pores and your instantly relaxed. If he wasn't around to play guitar to calm you down, a nice hot shower or bath always did the same thing for you. But, hearing him play was always your favorite way to relax no matter what.

You took your time getting washed, giving him much time to prepare whatever he had planned for your day. You felt yourself getting more and more excited as each minute passed. Once you got out of the shower, you rubbed cocoa butter over your stomach, so the stretch marks from your protruding stomach didn't linger there after giving birth to this little girl inside of you. You put a robe on and drained the water out of your hair with the towel, then called out to him you were done. You giggle as you heard his feet dash across the hard wood floor.

He walked quickly over to you with a cloth in his hand, "Here! Put this over your eyes!"

You smiled at how much of a little kid he was acting like. Without asking questions, you obeyed is command and put the blindfold on so you couldn't see anything. You had no intentions of ruining this surprise at all. You have never seen him so excited.

You feel his hands on your arms as he guides you from the bathroom to the bedroom. He takes the cloth away from your eyes. "Okay, now hurry up and get ready so we can go!"

You ask him if there's a certain kind of clothing you have to wear for this. He shakes his head, "Nope. Maybe don't wear a skirt or anything cause you'll be sitting. But other than that, whatever makes you comfortable." He smiles and leaves without you even responding to his answer.

Deciding on making it quick, you choose your favorite pair of yellow sweatpants and a black v neck. You pair it off with black flip flops and bring a black hoodie just in case it gets chilly outside. Once again, you yell to tell him you're ready to go, and once again you hear his feet running to the bedroom. Before he gets there, you already have your flip fold on.

"Well look at you go, blind fold and all!" You hear the smile in his voice. He grabs your hand and guides you to where your going. "Time to go!"

You hear the front door close, obviously you were leaving the apartment. Your thoughts were correct after you began smelling the fresh air and the newly cut grass around you. You loved that it didn't get deathly cold in California, you loved this weather too much.

You felt a hand on your hip. "We're getting into the car," you heard him say. You felt the car seat and guided yourself into it, you didn't need help to get into this car since you've been in it so many times.

You hear him start the car and feel the movement of the tires. "Want the window down?" You hear him ask. You tell him just a little bit. Even though you can do that yourself, you humor him and let him roll down your side of the window just to get a slight breeze on your face. You smile at the cool feeling against your skin. About twenty minutes later you feel the car come to a complete stop.

"We're here," you hear him say. You hear him get out of the car and open the passenger's side. You unbuckle your seat belt and put your hand in his. He help you out of the car so you don't trip and he holds you still so you don't move. "I'll be right back, don't go anywhere."

You smile and you hear his footsteps on what sounds like cement. You hear the trunk of the car open, then slam close again. You feel his hand in yours again and you both begin walking. The cement turns into grass and you walk for about five minutes. He stops walking and you copy his movements.

He lets go of your hand, "Don't take off the blind fold."

You listen and just stand there. It really is true that when you loose one of your senses, the others become stronger. You could smell everything so intensely, from the flowers to the glass to even the air. Everything smelled so fresh and organic. You could feel every blade of grass in between your toes and you took your sandals off. You could feel the wind slightly beating against your arms, sending small chills up your spine, but it wasn't making you cold. You could hear birds chirping, and it sounded like a stream of water somewhere close. Where were you that made such a peaceful scenery?

You felt his hands on your shoulders and moved you over a few steps. The grass turned into a cloth under your feet. "Sit down," you heard him say. You listened and sat down on what you assumed to be a blanket. You crossed your legs Indian-style and placed your hands on your thighs, waiting for his next command.

"Are you ready?" you heard him whisper into your ear. You nodded eagerly. "Don't open your eyes until I tell you to." You felt his hands at the back of your head, and the weight from the blindfold come off your face.

"Open your eyes."
♠ ♠ ♠
two updates in one day! i never have done that, but i was actually excited to post this one, so i decided I'd share the excitement with everyone. I'm already writing the next chapter as i post this. I'm thinking about posting this one too today, but then i might not have an update for tomorrow. decisions, decisions...