Sequel: Light Years Away
Status: Active. Comment and Subscribe! I update FREQUENTLY

Emerald Eyes

Changes

You woke up to a note laying on your bedside. You smiled as you saw "XO" on the front of the folded letter. You opened it slowly, while yawning.

'Hey, babe. You looked too cute to wake up. Thanks for being so understanding about this all, and for being with me through it all. I went to Mike's to play some of the songs I've been writing for the new album. I'll be home around three.

Love you xox
Billie Joe'


You smiled as you read the note again. You were excited to hear this new album finished. You've been hearing these demos for it for so long you wanted to hear what they sounded like together.

Even though he said he would be home around three, you couldn't wait to hear his voice. You decided to call him. After two and a half rings, he picks up.

"Hey, beautiful," he breaths into the phone.

You ask him if it was a bad time to call since he should be working on the album like he told you.

"No, no!" he says quickly. "It's never a bad time for you to call, babe! How did you sleep?"

You smile, telling him you slept well as usual. You ask him how the band likes the songs to change the subject from yourself to him.

"Oh my god, they love them. I really cannot wait to get the bass and drum lines in these songs. I have a really good feeling about this album, Rox. I really do."

You tell him that's fantastic. You honestly believed this album would be big. The songs were full of such passion, anyone could relate to at least one song in some way. You ask him if he has a single picked out to release yet.

"Not yet, but the guy and me are thinking of which of the songs I have written now are good for it. I have a few other songs up in my head I haven't written down yet, maybe one of them will be the one."

You encourage him not to stress too much about it. You want him to have fun with what he's doing, so that other people will have fun listening to it.

You can hear the smile in his voice, "Just talking to you makes all the stress go away. How's my little baby?"

You place your hand on your protruding stomach. You tell him that she's great, just waiting to come out of your stomach already.

He laughs, "Only about two months, babe! I can't wait to see this perfect little baby. I'm finally having a baby girl!"

You giggle at his excitement, while telling him that you would let him get back to his work since you were taking up his time already.

"You're not at all babe! How about you come down to the studio some time next week and listen to what we have going? You can finally hear the songs the way they're suppose to be instead of just acoustic."

You tell him you'll love it either way, and that you'd love to come down to the studio. Watching him do what he loved inspired you. It made you want to pick your guitar back up again and turn your sewing machine back on. He made you want to do the things you love. He made you feel like you had talent.

He made you feel important.

"Great! How about this Tuesday coming up? Unless there's any doctor's appointment's for the baby...?"

You shake your head, as if he can see you, and tell him there's no appointments until next month when you have to plan out the delivery room.

He sighs, "It's coming so soon."

You agree with him, telling him how you can't wait until she's in this world with the both of you to begin this new family.

"Oh, babe, neither can I! I'm so nervous though, I hope she likes me and she can be my little princess." He paused, "That sounded so dumb, I feel like an idiot."

You giggle, telling him it wasn't dumb at all. You tell him it's cute how excited he was. It was true. It was adorable how nervous he was, worried their new little girl may not like him. But you knew he had nothing to worry about. He was going to spoil her like the little princess she was, she was going to love him. You appreciated every day you had him in your life to help you support you and your new family.

But, you couldn't help being reminded every single day that goes by, that while you were beginning a new life, so was the family you tore apart that was trying to get used to the idea of not having their father in their life anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the delay, friday i went to a party and i slept all day saturday to recover, then sunday i had to catch up on all the homeowrk i had over the weekend. enjoy, and please comment!<3