Sequel: Light Years Away
Status: Active. Comment and Subscribe! I update FREQUENTLY

Emerald Eyes

Mistake

With the title of the album and the single picked out, the trio of one of the world's favorite musical artists was more excited than ever before. Not only for that, but soon they were welcoming a new addition to the world.

You felt chills go up your spine as he rubbed his calloused fingers across your stomach. He looked up at you with his green eyes, "I'm so excited to meet her."

He got up and sat next to you on the comfortable white sofa. You rested your head on his chest as he stroked your hair softly. You closed your eyes and agreed with him, telling him you couldn't wait.

"Are we, we are. Are we, we are the waiting," he whispered into your ear singing it as lightly as possible.

You felt his breath bounce against your ear, making you giggle.

He wrapped his arms tightly around you and sighs, "I really can't wait until can move into this new house."

You nod you head in agreement. But, you tell him you love this apartment too. After all, you have lived here the past few years of your life. It was going to be strange packing up and going somewhere completely new.

"Me too, babe. But it's a new beginning. I'm sick of being on this side of town. I feel like it's getting more worse each year, and this once beautiful town is just burning down bit by bit in my dreams."

You sigh, admiring how everything that comes out of his mouth sounds like a poem. You agree the town has been getting considerably dirtier as time passes, but it was the dirty town you've experience so much in. If it wasn't for this town, you would have never met your soul mate.

He smiles as you tell him this, kissing your forehead. "That's why I don't hate this town. I'm so glad I was in the right place at the right time. Otherwise, I would have never met you."

You tell him that's exactly how you feel. You do agree with him though, it was time for something new.

He stretches as he yawns, "It's time for a fresh start, for the both of us. Put our regrets and mistakes behind us with this area and move fresh."

About to respond to him, you stop yourself. Our regrets? Our mistakes?

His eyes widen, aware of what he said, "No, babe! That's not what I meant by it. I meant the way things turned so terrib-"

Turned terrible? Was he really serious? Everything that you've had with his was a mistake and regret?

He puts his head in his hands, "Roxy, I worded myself wrong. Please understand. I'm under a lot of stress and the last thing I need is stress from you."

You stood up. How dare he say you were stressing him out like the rest of his life. Was that all his life was, one big mess of stressful situation? Were you another addition to this "stress"?

He stood up also, eye level with you. "Roxana, that's not what I trying to say! You're overreacting t-"

You had it. You weren't going to be told you were overreacting when you weren't. You grabbed a key to your apartment, and began walking out of the door.

"Where are you going?" his voice had a plea in it, like he was trying to tell you through his question he didn't want you to leave.

You tell him you're going out. That you need fresh air. If you were so stressful to his life, you told him that you would just leave the house for a little bit to clear his "stressful" life. He's acting as though life's a big fairy tale, and stress doesn't exist. You understood he had a lot of his mind, but for him to say you were another addition was where you drew the line on this.

"Roxy ple-"

You didn't even let him finish his sentence as you slammed the door shut.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry that it's short, my homecoming was saturday and i was out the whole weekend. i'll try and make the next chapter better!