Status: I dont know about this one.......I may need some feedback! HELP!

Daddy's angel

Daddy's angel

“ ugh another mourning” she said when her alarm clock ringing the bells of hell.

“time to get up and get over it” she yawned talking to no in particular.

She got up singing to misery business by paramore while walking to her closet picking out a neon green t-shirt that says 'I had a nightmare that I was a blonde!' a pair of black skinnys and her trusty beaten up black converse along with a studded black belt with attached chains and under garments.

She went to her bathroom to take a 10 minute shower and got dressed.

Then put on make-up that consited of smokey black eyeliner, green eye shadow and straighten her bangs and fluffed up her choppy hair.

She left her room grabing her cell phone an MP3 player to the small kitchen that smelled like a diner.

her grandmother was cooking up a storm when she went in and saw waffles, eggs, and bacon on the table. all she thought was “god I love my grandma” as she pulled a chair making that annoying noise against the floor and startling the poor lady.

“ my goodness you scared me evangie”she said while laughing and has her hand over her chest

”sorry grams” she smiled getting her plate stacked with food while grandma was talking to her.

she started paying attention when she said “oh! Your dad called this mourning”

Evangaline looked at her grandma saying “what time did he called?"

her grandma looked tired probably from the lack of sleep from her dad calling here at 4 or 5:00 in the mourning when she told him that his time is different from us.

"sorry grams it will not happen again, I keep telling him it's different times between us. what did he call for?, is there something wrong?” grandma shook her head.

“no he just want's to see how your doing”

eve nodded with mouth full of food while gazing at the wall with the weird deformed clock hanging from it. finally landing her eye's on the clock and gasped that she only had 30 minutes to get to the bus and then heading 5 blocks to her work but doing that in under 30 minutes on a Saturday mourning was impossible in new york.

She popped right out of her chair walking to her grandma while saying “grandma thanks for breakfast, I have to go to work, I see you later, I love you bye!” in one fast sentence that left her grandma asking in a confused “wha?” she shooked her head from side to side then said in her puertorican ghetto voice that Evangaline inherited

“ok honey see you later!” before she ran out to the scary dark dirty apartment hallway which smells like some one pee'd in that leads outside to the light and fresh air then going down the block and around the corner.

she stopped to see her best friend Nicole waiting for her to go on the bus. “hey girl” Nicole smiled at her while sliding her card in.

“hey honey” she smiled giving her a cheek to cheek kiss before taking out her metro card for the bus and sliding it in taking a sit next to her.

“so ready for school?, because you know I’m not” nicole said looking lazily out the dirty bus windows that you can hardly see through.

“hell know I’m not and that makes two of us” she said laughing at her when Nicole hit her head on the window while she was fixing her ponytail of her very curly hair

“ugh, it's to early for a headache!?!” she whined and groaned at the sametime and rubbed the place where she got hit.

"its going to go away once you get your coffee on the way there” eve said reassuring her.

her phone rang when they were running to get a quick cup of coffee at there usual shop called “the street grounds”

she picked it up without looking at the caller I.D “hello?”

“hey! how are you babe?”

she smiled “hey dad! I’m fine just on my way to my job”

“ugh, eve you know I told you can always ask for money from me its no big deal, hey what happened to that money I sent you?”

‘oh shit!’ she thought cursing at her self “dad you know I hate taking and especially asking money from anybody you know that!”

“I know, I know, but eve you know I worry about you”

“I know dad but I’m perfectly capable with money and taking care of myself and grandma’s doing a great job to”

“ok but if you use it-”

“dad I’m not” she said she disrupted him

“ok just making sure but if you are, and don’t interupt me!, please, PLEASE, buy something nice for yourself ok?”

“dad ok I will IF! Ok I have to go to work dad, I’ll call you later, I love you!”

“ok I love you too bye baby”

“bye dad” she hung up and noticed Nicole holding two cups of coffee in her hand while speed walking with her that they were only 2 blocks two hot topics with only twelve minute's to get there

“thanks you’re a life saver” she said taking a cup of coffee from nicole.

“hey no problem I figured you needed to speak to your dad. so I got your coffee for you and plus it sounded like you guys were arguing about you and money againI asume?”

“urgh!, you don’t know how annoying it is when he's always sends me money then tells me to buy something nice for myself!!” she whined which she never do’s.

“ hey atleast you got money when you need it, I always blow mines up” she said laughing her happy hyper laugh which is from the coffee that finally woke her up.

They got to the store and was greeted by damien “hey guys! You have 2 minutes to check in hurry before you get screamed at by jasmine”

Nicole snorted and said “her boyfriend probably done something wrong in bed last night that’s why she’s probably cranky today”

while running to the back to check in with Evangaline by her side and damiens laughing fading away as the doors closed.

They raced each other to the check-in clock and looked like Nicole wins goes “ha!” nicole laughed as eve dragges herself to the clock defeated by her loss but quickly clocked-in so she’s not late.

“you suck” she murmured and walks past Nicole to go to straight work stocking new cloths that’s been delivered.

Nicole ran right to the cash register next to damien and smiles but not just any smile. oh no. it was her flirty smile and that caught evangies eye while she thought ’oh! I am so gonna have a talk with her after work!’ then she thought folding a band T ’they would make a cute couple though humph, looks like I’m going to do some serious match making here’.

after hours of totally none stop of stocking clothes, jewelry, and accessories it was finally done and time to go home.

“eve, are you going straight home?” Nicole said checking out

“yeah I'm so tired it's not even funny” she said heading to the doors with Nicole by her side going out the doors while putting on her MP3 player to master of puppets by metallica.

“yeah me too, probably my ass of a father wants me home to”.

they got outside and started walking to the bus at the twilight night then both stopped when a shout out by damien when he was down the street where there were shouting “bye my loves!!!” and smiling like an idiot with a ciggeratte in is mouth walking backwards.

Eve laughed an waved while nicole blushed like crazy looking down and that talk that was meant to be talked popped in her head.

“oh my goodness your blushing you never do that, you like damien don’t you?” nicole blushed when she said his name.

“yay! Im totally hooking you guys up!” Nicole gasped and pleaded.

“no! please I just want to take it easy and just be friends with him please! Eve!”

“ok! Ok! But when you want to hook up with him just call, chica you know my numba!” Nicole laughed when she popped her collar and said “ok I will”.

they got to the bus and sat down talking about what bands are coming and stuff for school.

when they got off. the whole block of where evangaline live's was filled with cops and firefighters.

her and Nicole exchanged long curious glances then went to a cop that was directing the cars to streets.

she asked “what happen? whats going on?” the cop looked at them and said “I’m sorry you got to evacuate the street” he turned back to directing.

Evangaline said “no! wait!" she said getting his attention back.

"what happened? I live on this street” she said getting alittle scaried because of all the sounds going on.

The cop looked at them sorrowly and said “a apartment building burned down.......no one survived” at that moment evangaline world came crashed down.
♠ ♠ ♠
heyyy, Hope all of you liked this first chapter. tell me if it's worth writing.

COMMENTS = LOVE!!!!! :D