Status: I dont know about this one.......I may need some feedback! HELP!

Daddy's angel

Daddy's angel

>> fast forward to 5 months later>>

Evangaline’s pov:

I woke up the next mourning once again on my empty big bed hugging one of Zacky’s jacket he left behind.

I rolled to my other side laying there looking down at my huge belly.

‘wow, I’m getting big everyday‘ I thought.

I wobbled up to my bathroom taking a quick shower an putting on one of my blue baby doll maternity dresses an converse.

I straightened my newly cut shoulder length hair. I put perfume and strawberry lotion on my legs an arms.

I walked to the living room putting on the news with the volume up then going to the kitchen taking out vanilla yogurt, blueberries, granola and orange juice.

I felt one of the twins kick me for the hundredth time telling me there hungry.

“ok, ok I’m almost done. just let me pour the orange juice an then were going to eat, ok?” I said to my stomach. yes I talk to my stomach a lot is that a problem?. Alright then.

I was answered by another kick from the other side of me an I smiled bringing the bowl and cup then started eating turning the TV to fuse to watch videos.

I heard a groan coming in the living room an looked to my side with yogurt stuffed in my mouth seeing Nicole dragging her feet dropping to the couch next to me mumbling “good mourning”

I looked at her “I see you and Alicia had a fun night drinking” I said looking back at the TV that now turned into commercials.

“shut up, hey what’s today?” she asked getting up going in to the kitchen probably making coffee for her hang over.

“uhh, Friday” I said finishing my bowl and drinking my orange juice.

“OH SHIT!!” she yelled an I heard a pan fell to the tile floor with a big ’CLANK!’

I wobbled to the kitchen as fast as I can to see her dialing a number on the phone.

“who are you calling?” I asked confused by her outrage of the day.

“I’m calling mom. the guys are coming home today!!??!!” she squealed probably totally forgetting she has a hangover.

I had my eyes an mouth open wide. I snapped out of it when Nicole was talking to mom.

“yes there coming home!! we all totally forgot too mom” she laughed at the phone as I made her coffee.

After she was done talking to mom she squealed “I’m going to get dress an wake up Alicia”

I nodded getting to the living room hearing Alicia screeched in Spanish from the guest room she was staying at.

“NICOLE GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME, YOU FUCKING PERVERTED BITCH!!!!!”

I giggled watching a new Disturbed video.

I felt my phone rang an looked to see it was dad.

“hey dad” I answered.

“hey baby girl, look were coming home now so meet us at the airport” he sounded dead tired.

“ok, um, but Alicia has to drive” I giggled nervously.

“why?”

“uh, lets just say I cant see or reach past my belly”

he laughed “ok baby, so we see you?”

“yeah let me just drag Nicole an Alicia to the car on time” I giggled

“ok bye”

“bye” I hung up struggling to get off the couch then succeeded after three minutes wobbling to the hall way to Alicia’s room.

“hey, can you drive?” I asked holding the doorframe with one hand so I don’t fall an the other holding my aching back.

she nodded “yeah sure”

I nodded an wobbled to the other guest bedroom to see Nicole dressed an doing her hair an make up.

“ready?” I asked doing the same thing I did to the other door in Alicia’s room.

“yeah I’m almost” she said doing her mascara.

“ok, just don’t do a lot your going to be looking like a clown” I giggled wobbling to my room.

“haha very funny” she dryly called.

I laughed doing the Elvis Presley voice “thank you, thank very much”

I went to my bathroom and put on a little bit of black eyeliner then light blue eye shadow along with clear lip-gloss on my lips.

I sighed looking at myself in the mirror “ready” I said to myself.

I wobbled down the hall seeing mom, aunt Michelle, leana, Nicole, and Alicia in the living room waiting for me.

“hey” I smiled my mom wobbled up to me.

“hey sweetie” she said hugging me an kissing my forehead.

“ready to see our men?” she asked all of us.

we nodded an I felt a big kick an yelped out loud holding where I got kicked.

“I’m guessing there excited to see there daddy?” Michelle giggled putting her hand on my stomach.

I nodded “its like there playing soccer in there” I said pressing the button of the elevator.

“mines too” mom said laughing also rubbing her stomach.

“alright I got the keys lets go” Alicia said as we all got to the elevator.

We got to the airport with two vans instead of one because of the guys luggage and we have no space so aunt Michelle had to drive that one.

“WERE HERE!!” Nicole yelled over all the talking that was going on and everybody tumbled out helping me and mom out of the car.

we went inside to gate 22 were they were boarding out of the plane.

“gate 22 is now boarding the plane” the lady behind the desk said I was helped to my feet by Nicole and reaching up to look over the heads of people trying to see them but me being short couldn’t see past even the shoulders of the tall ass people.

“Oh my god I see them!!” Aunt leana yelled jumping up an down pointing to a direction. she got on the metal chair I was in waving her arms around calling “JIMMY!!” since he was the tall enough to see her.

she smiled bigger which meant he saw her and she got down.

“there coming” she smiled I was so excited to see Zacky that I was actually doing pretty good little jumps for a pregnant girl.

first jimmy came straight into kissing leana out of nowhere from the crowd then Syn came straight to Michelle, dad straight to mom, Johnny straight to Nicole which I’m worried if dad would see them and last but not least, my Zacky.

he was still looking for me which I had to giggle at his face, his eyes finally landed on me. he broke in a huge smile I was afraid his face might brake in half. he dropped his bag he had in his hands racing to me kissing me hard long and good with love, sweetness and passion.

I felt the babies kick once again an Zacky laughed in the kiss probably also feeling it before pulling away looking at me loving me for a few minutes before crouching down.

“wow, they got big” he said admiring my stomach.

“now why did you kick daddy? hmm?” he asked as I took his hand putting it where the kicking was. he smiled bigger kissing that very spot getting up to kiss me, little did we know mom and dad were watching seeing the whole thing smiling at us.

“come on lets go” my dad called an we all exit with me wobbling and Zacky leading me with a hand on my bottom back and holding my hand to the door.

Me and Zacky decide to take the van with everybody’s luggage with everybody else in the other van so we could have privacy with each other.

“I missed you guys so much” he said holding my hand while driving with one hand on the stirring wheel.

“we missed you more” I said bringing his hand to my lips placing small kisses around his knuckles.

he smiled an went back watching the road driving enjoying each others company in silence.

my phone rang while I was humming ’high way to hell by ACDC’ it blinked ’dad’

“hey, what’s wrong?” I asked worried.

“nothings wrong, we were just wondering if you guys want to go out to dinner?” I looked at Zack.

“hold on”

“okay”

“babe dad wants to know if we want to go out for dinner is that ok?” I asked Zacky.

“yeah, I’m starving” he said smiling.

“yeah dad, were going” I said in the phone.

“ok just follow us, alright guys?”

“we will, bye” I hunged up looking at Zacky.

“follow them”.

the cars got into a parking lot of olive garden.

“yay!!!!” I giggled clapping my hands looking out the window but stopped immediately when both of the twins kicked me hard in different directions. I groaned.

“Jesus there strong” Zack said looking at me.

I grabbed my stomach parking the car.

I nodded “yeah but its better for them to be strong then weak so I know there healthy” I said getting out of the car wobbling to the restaurant.

“hey sweetie” I heard my dad say behind me.

I turned around an hugged him tightly. he pulled away crouching down touching my stomach.

“hello, its your grandpa talking, oh shit I’m going to be a grandfather” he whispered the last part.

I laughed “dad your going to be a cool grandpa” I said grabbing his hand as mom was wobbling to his other side taking his other hand.

“damn straight” he said grinning while leading us to the entrance of the restaurant.

we got a table for a us and let me tell you it took 11 tables to fit all of us but we got it through with all the bickering from jimmy complaining about his legs don’t fit in the small tables.

“so, how you been!” dad asked me as I looked away from Zack.

“we’ve been good, boring without you guys” I said smiling an drawing invisible circles around Zack’s hand.

“aww, we missed you too” he smiled at me and mom.

We ordered our food and everybody were involved in there own conversation and laughing until “WHAT!!??!!!” mom yelled standing up glaring angrily at dad.

“honey just sit done and let me explain” he whispered gently touching her arm looking around at the people at the restaurant who were staring.

“HELL NO I WONT SIT DOWN AND DON’T FUCKING TOUCH ME” she yelled wobbling to the ladies bathroom.

it was silent for a few minutes until aunt Michelle sneered at him “what the hell did you do to her?”

he looked down an was silent “WELL!!??!!” she yelled standing up making everyone flinch even syn who was right next to her.

“I slept with someone” he whispered.

I just stared at him in shocked then moved my gaze to Zack who had the same shocked face as mine along with everybody else.

Michelle moved around the table with steam coming out of her ears slapping him right across the face. so hard I actually felt it.

“WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!??!!” she screamed ready to beat the living day lights out of dad who had a really red burning handprint on the side of his face but jimmy and syn ran to her before she could grab him.

I whispered “I’ll be back” an struggled to get up with Zack’s help.

he nodded “ok, be careful” I wobbled to the ladies room hearing crying from one of the stalls.

“mom?” I said I heard a sniffle “in here!” she called I followed her voice an opened it to see her on the toilet grabbing rolling tissue blowing her nose with blood shot eyes an tear stain face.

I wrapped my arms around her as she squeezed my belly sobbing hard.

I ’shhhed’ her to calm down rubbing her back. a few minutes gone by an she finally calmed down right on time when aunt leana came running in with Michelle behind her straight to us grabbing mom an Michelle hugged me.

“I’m going to kill dad” I said angrily.

she chuckled “no, I’m going to” she laughed I nodded.

“guys she’s getting tired” leana said helping her up out of the stall.

“yeah she must be, come on lets go” Michelle said leading us out.

we walked backed to the table to see Nicole with Syn an Zack handling the check.

“hey, where’s the others?” I asked as they turned around.

“probably beating up matt” Syn sighed as Zack went to go hug mom.

Syn an Nicole did the same. “guys come on, I just want a tub of Ben & jerry’s and watch cheesy romance movies” she sniffed tempting to smile a small smile.

“ok lets go” I said wobbling to the car with everybody else behind me.

We got to the house, while my aunts comforted mom. me and Zack went to our floor “I still cant believe he did that” Zack whispered shaking his head in disappointment.

“I’m not talking to him” I said making it my final decision wobbling to our dark room taking off my dress an converse getting one of Zack’s metallica shirts and my large boxer shorts.

I climbed into bed waiting for Zack to come as he walked out of the bathroom turning off the light in only his boxers climbing in to bed snuggling into my neck.

I turned around giving him a long, sweet loving kiss goodnight before I pulled away an smiled up at him.

he did in return giving me another kiss on the lips an whispering to my stomach “goodnight, my little delinquents”

I giggled as they kicked in different directions happily an Zack chuckled whispering “goodnight beautiful, I love you”

I buried my head in his chest whispering “night love, I love you too” we dozed off to a relaxing sleep we‘ve been waiting for.
♠ ♠ ♠
betcha didn't see that coming!. likey?

COMMENTS ARE LOVELY!!!!

<3 Ellie