Status: I dont know about this one.......I may need some feedback! HELP!

Daddy's angel

Daddy's angel

“yo! Shads who were talking to?” jimmy called from the couch where he was sitting in,

‘jesus I gotta be more careful’ I thought.

“uh, I was talking to val, she said she’ll be comeing home now”I said getting up to go to the kitchen to get a beer.

I got a beer and started thinking. ‘how am I gonna tell the guys and val that I have a daughter? God I'm probably gonna be saying hey! I gotta go to new york and pick up my secret daughter. yup there going to believe me, mine as well tell them now’

I walked to the living room where the guys were and sat down on the coach ‘here go's nothing’ I thought

“uh, guys I need to talk to you about something-” I was interrupted by val walking in with bags of grocerys.

“heys guys” she said while going into the kitchen.

“val I gotta talk to you too alright?” I called.

“alright!!!” she called back followed by alot of racket going on.

We waited for her when she finally came “alright wats up?” and everybody looked at me.

I sighed “ok and I was saying I know you guys know I always go to new york to work up some deals right?”

I got 'yeahs' “well Ive been lying to guys”

it was silent until everybody started yelling whats? And what do mean you’ve been lying?.

I got up and yelling “alright, alright the real reason is I have a daughter and she's come to live with me”

then everybody yelled once again all at once ‘a daughter?’

I saw was val about to cry going upstairs ’shit’ I thought.

“wow a daughter” syn said looking at wall.

“how old is she?” jhonny said drinking a beer.

“17” I said fiddling with the beer bottle.

“oh is she hot?” he said smiling

“dude shes so off limits it's not even funny” I said glaring at him

“ok, ok just woundering”he said
laughing with hands up in defense.

I rolled my eye's “I gotta go see val” heading upstairs to our room

“honey can I come in?” I said knocking on the door.

“hold on” she moved to the door and opened it with a pissed off tearstain face glaring at me.

“baby I'm sorry I never told you about her or even told the real reason why I go to new york” looking at her in a sad smile.

“but you lied to me! I'm your fucking wife and you didn’t even bother to tell me 'hey! I got a daughter who's in new york and I'm gonna go visit her” she yelled

’wow im screwed’ I thought as I watched her calm down.

she crossed her arms over chest in a calm voice said “how long did you keep her a secret?”

“since the day she was born, since I was 15, since before I met you and the guys” I said when I walked in and sat down on the bed looking at her.

“wow, who is she with? Her mom?” she asked sitting next to me

“her mom died give birth to her, she lived with her grandmother in Brooklyn”

“lived?” she asked looking confused

“carmen, I mean her grandmother died in her apartment from a fire while she was at work. no one survived”

“oh my god” she said with both hands on her mouth as her eyes got wide.

“yeah” I said as I wiped a tear.

Val hugged me while a few strays of tears started falling on my cheeks. carmen was like another mom to me, she understood that I couldn’t support evangaline and me while I was still a freshman in high school but still agreed to take her in and let me call her, visit her in the summer and for that I am grateful for her.

“whats her name?” she asked when

I finally calmed down “evangaline” I said happily smiling with a stiff tearstain face.

“beautiful name” she smiled to herself.

“along with one beautiful girl” I smiled up at the ceiling then down at val while putting a arm around her.

“looks like I'm gonna have a stepdaughter” she said with one big smile on her face and I smiled with her.

“I have to go get her, do you want to come with me?” I asked.

“does she know about me?” she said as alittle concerned and nervous flashed in her eyes.

“yeah she knows about you and shes dieing to meet you” I said and her face washed away all the concerned.“ok”

we packed while I bought the tickets after that we told the guys that when we will call them, to come and pick us up when we arrived.

And we were off to go get my baby girl.

Evangies pov:

“wake up eve your dad's here” I hear Nicoles voice.

“wha? Ok im up” I said getting up and trying to figure out what she said until it registered in my mind.

“oh my god!” I said out loud.

I ran out of the bed almost falling flat on my face In the process and head to her living room finding my dad and a women who I didn’t know sitting down.

“dad!” I gasp when I got hug him and I notice he has more tattoos on his arm's than the last time I saw him.

“its so good to see you” I said while still squeezing him.

“sweetie its so good to see you too, I missed you so much” he smiled and kisses my head

“eve I would like for you to meet your step mom” I looked over at the women and really look at her me thinking ’boy shes really pretty’.

she walks up to me and sticks her hand out and her saying “its so nice to meet you” .

I look at her hand then go straight to hug her probably scaring the poor women by my replying action but I didn’t care. I finally got a mom and I couldn’t be more happy.

“its nice to meet you to” I finally reply letting her go looking at her with tears in my eyes and her smiling back.

“eve you gotta go get dress” I heard my dad say behind me. I turned around and look down saying “um, I don’t have cloths-”

“I have clothes you can borrow!!” Nicole inturupts me as she comes walking down the hall from her room already dressed with clothes in her hands that is a purple t-shirt, blue skinnys, and my converse from last night.

“thanks you’re a life saver once again” I smile looking at her.

“I know” she smiles before going to her kitchen probably going to make coffee.

“I'm gonna go change” I said turning back to my parents they both nodded and sat back down and started talking.

I started heading to the bathroom. I took 5 minute shower washing my hair then getting dress leaving my hair wet and letting it air dry itself into my curly wavy natural hair.

I brush my teeth before going out the door. I came back and saw another addition to the living room which was detective lopez who was talking to my dad and my step mom.

I came to the room and all the attention was on me.

detective lopez walked over to me with a kind smile “hello Evangaline I'll be taking you, your dad and step mom to the court so they can get custody of you”

I nodded and said “well, I'm ready”
♠ ♠ ♠
comments make me feel good so do me one BIG favor!
MAKE FEEL GOOD BY COMMENTING= fast update's

:D