Status: I dont know about this one.......I may need some feedback! HELP!

Daddy's angel

Daddy's angel

>>>FAST FORWARD TO THE DAY BEFORE EVES BIRTHDAY>>>

Evangaline’s pov:

This week has been a very crowded week with Val and the girls bringing home new stuff for the baby everyday. dad looking at the mansions that have enough rooms with the guys and they are going to put money together, yes fucking mansions!!!! And Nicole is officially my sister I’m so happy!!!!!! its my birthday tomorrow so I’m extra happy that I’m finally turning 18!!!!!!!!.

Zacky has been a little distant and I don’t know why but its better that I don’t get involved right??? (laughs nervously) anyway back to reality, if that’s what you call it……

“no! I think its going to be a girl!!” Nicole said arguing with me on what Val is going to have.

but I bet that it’s going to be a boy, I just have a feeling.

“ok, I’m going to go get something to eat down stairs you want anything?” I asked getting up.

“no, but were not done with this bet” she said looking serious with her arms folded over her chest.

I laughed “ok, but I still think its going to be a boy” I walked out the door with Nicole yelling “IM TELLING YOU, IT’S A GIRL!!!”

I laughed “OK NIC, WHAT EVER FLOATS YOUR BOUT!!!!” I yelled going down the stairs as I heard her laugh.

Everybody was out so the whole house was deserted with only me and Nicole.

I took out bread and ham along with lettuce and tomatoes and started making my sandwich.

“mmm, food” I said to my masterpiece of a sandwich an started digging in.

“wow, you must hungry” I jumped with food stuffed in my mouth and looked at the doorway to see Zacky smirking.

“well excuse me but I’m really hungry so leave me and my sandwich alone” I tried to say with my mouth still full.

“what?” he asked laughing walking over at the table an sitting down.

I rolled my eyes and swallowed my food “never mind, why are at home aren’t you suppose to be helping my dad and the guys with the mansion picking?” I asked leaning back at my chair.

he shrugged “I didn’t feel well, hey lets do something I’m bored” he asked looking at me “like what?” I asked.

“I don’t know, like to the movies maybe” he said looking at the wall. ‘should I?‘ I thought.

I nodded “let me ask Nicole if she wants to go” I said putting my dish in the sink.

he nodded. I ran to my room, through our connected bathroom and to her room.

“Nicky, Zacky’s going to the movies do you want to go with us?” I asked jumping on her bed.

“nah, I’ll let you too lovebirds to your date” she smirked from the TV.

I rolled my eyes getting up to put eyeliner, lip-gloss and fix my hair.

“its not a date” I said dragging myself to the bathroom.

“then why are you prettying yourself up for him, hmm?”

I flipped her off an she laughed before calling out “I love you too!!”.

I finished with my hair and make up an went to my room to put on my new converse and star wars hoodie on before I ran downstairs to be met with Zacky dressed. looking hot as ever.

“ready?” he smiled and I nodded. We got to the garages, he opened up one and started the most beautiful car I ever saw in my life.

“you got a mustang!!??!!” I said in shock.

he nodded getting out “yeah I always dreamed I would have this baby, I love mustangs” he smiled.

“I love them to, it’s my favorite car” I said touching the hood and smiled at him and he smiled bigger.

“get in” he said getting to the drivers seat an I went the passenger seat. The drive was basically listening to Metallica and talking about music. I had a smile on my face because we had a lot of things in common.

we got to the cinema and parked the car “so, what are we seeing?” I asked looking up at the ‘playing now’ list of movies.

“lets see something scary” he said.

I nodded agreeing “lets see Friday the 13th” he said to the lady in the window.

he paid and I paid the popcorn, candy and sodas and we were headed to the theater.

We sat down at the closest to the front row since it was already filled.
I sat and ate my candy while Zacky ate the popcorn and then the movie was starting an the ceiling lights went down.

I jumped on Zacky when Jason came out of nowhere and he laughed at me.

I pouted “it’s not funny”

he giggled “sure it is”

“well then for that I’m staying on your lap” I whispered getting comfortable ‘why the hell did I do that!? Great I’m doing a sluttish move’ I thought as I sat on him.

“fine by me” he smirked I hit him in the chest playfully glaring at him in the dark as he grunted rubbing his chest smiling.

I hide my head in his chest through out most of the movie and taking in his smell of cigarettes, vanilla and axe and it relaxed me some how an I almost fell asleep when “alright its over” he smiled down at me.

I smiled back an got out of his lap.

we got out of the cinema walking to the car “so I’m hungry lets go get something to eat” he said when we got in the car.

I nodded “me too, umm? How about Johnny rockets?” I asked.

he nodded and started the car “good choice”.

we got to there and walked in side by side “welcome to Johnny rockets, seats for two?” the seating hostess asked smiling.

we nodded and we were lead to a booth “thanks” I smiled and sat down and with Zacky across from me.

“so, when’s the tour?” I asked starting a conversation.

“I think its next month, I’m not sure really”

I nodded “I’m going to miss you guys, its not going to be fun”

‘especially you’ I thought looking at him as he nodded “me too”

our waitress came asking “what would you guys like?” she smiled

“um, I would like a bacon hamburger, cheese fries and a strawberry shake please” I ordered looking at Zacky.

he looked at me blankly “I would have the same but with a chocolate shake please”

she nodded getting our menus saying before walking away “your orders coming right up”

we said thank you. Zacky looked at me with wide eyes “what?” I asked confused

he shook his head “nothing, I just always thought of you as a vegan kind of girl” he said studying my face.

I shook my head right away “nope, I’m a full meat hearty kind of girl but I do love animals still” I stared at the wall behind his head then snapped back in reality blinking a couple of time’s.

“you are Matt’s daughter” he said laughing

“why you say that?” I asked curiously.

“because you both like a lot of meat in your meals but love animals and when you talk your always staring at something”

I shrugged an smiled “yup, I guess I am his kid”

our food got here and we digged in, after 35 minutes of eating I was done.

I looked at Zacky and he wasn’t even finished with his burger.

“wow, you eat slower than anyone I’ve ever met” I said drinking my shake.

he looked up from his food at me than at my plate and his eyes went wide.

“holy shit, your fucking done already!!??!!” he gasped

I laughed “yeah! Duh, its been like 35 minutes and plus I get a 25 minute lunch breaks at my old job so I’m use to eating fast and I actually took my time eating”

he looked at me “wow, that’s like so little time to eat”

I shrugged “well, new York is a fast city and business”

he was done in ten minutes and he paid an we left.

When we drove back we were 5 blocks away from the house when it rained like there was no tomorrow.

we parked at the garage and got out to stand an wait for the rain to slow down. after 20 minutes it was getting dark.

I looked at him “Zack, its not going to slow down any time soon”

he looked at me and sighed “yeah your right”

he put up his hood, I put up mine and he took my hand, I swear I felt electrical charges went from my hand through my whole body and I confess I wanted more of his touch.

We ran around the house while we were laughing like maniacs from us slipping and sliding on the mud then going in front of the door.

We were still laughing and from that we ended up staring at each other once again but we were so close to one another.

he started bending down slowly and was 1 inch away from his lips to touching mine when the door flew open to see Nicole.

we jumped back from each other so fast I saw Zack was blushing walking into the door before whispering ‘goodnight‘.

I turned to see Nicole squealing and I walked in past her to my room before I whispered to her “sshh, wait until we get to my room”

she nodded and we walked or more like ran to the room ‘so much for trying to stay cool’ I thought as I walked to my room with Nicole behind me closing the door.

“ok now” I said looking at her while I started taking my cloths off and get ready to take a shower.

she yelled but not so loud “OH MY GOD HE WAS GOING TO KISS YOU, AND IM SO FUCKING SORRY THAT I RUINED IT, URGH!” she fell on my bed on her back cursing at herself.

“I know, why did you open the door?” I said confused.

she looked at me “I thought it was dad (matt) because I heard a car or I thought it was a robber at the door” yeah she got used to calling my dad ‘dad’ because he was one like to her.

I laughed “what its not funny” she pouted turning over on her stomach.

“where’s mom and dad anyway?” I asked walking to my dresser.

“dad’s still looking at a mansion with the guys and he said he will be home in a little while and mom is at grandma’s house with aunt Michelle and there going to be home at midnight, so! tell me how did the date go?” she said setting her elbow up with her head on her hand.

“it wasn’t a date” I said rolling my eyes and going into the bathroom with her following me sitting on the toilet which means she wants to talk more.

“so, what did you guys do?” she asked and I sighed going into the tub and took the towel off throwing it on the outside tile floor.

“we went to the movies, ate at Johnny rockets and then we came home” she squealed and I rolled my eyes an smiled while the warm water was running down my body.

“what did you guys see?” “Friday the 13th” she gasped “aw man I wanted to see that you lucky bitch, how was it??”

I popped my head out the shower curtain “lets just say I ended up on top of Zacky’s lap with my face in his chest” I smirked as she jumped off the toilet seat jumping.

“damn it must have been good, but oh my fucking god! So I bet there was flirting in this date” she stated wiggling her eyebrows.

I nodded “yeah here and there, we had a lot in common”

I heard the my bedroom door open and dads voice floating in the room and bathroom “Eve?, Nicole where are you guys?”

I got out with my towel around me into the bedroom and he saw us.

“hey” he kissed Nicole’s forehead than mines.

“so, find anything yet?” I asked going through my walk-in closet to put on my PJS.

“yeah actually it has 28rooms, 5 floors, 19 bathrooms,4 kitchens, 3 living rooms, 3 acres of land and one big ass dining room.” I went back to my room dressed and putting up my hair in a pony tail with a shock expression looking at dad with Nicole’s face exactly like mine.

“what?” he asked looking at us both probably wondering why were staring at him in shock.

“you didn’t tell us were moving to a flippin castle!!??!!” Nicole said and me nodding in agreement.

he laughed “you’d be surprise of how much money I really have”

“is our family a secret Italian mafia?” I asked curiously as he laughed “no I’m sure”

I nodded “so, when are we moving?” I asked sitting on the floor by his feet an Nicole sitting next to him as he put a arm around her and a hand on my cheek.

“next week, so we better start packing” he said looking at both of us as we nodded.

“guys, were going out tomorrow and put on something nice” I jumped happily.

“is it a surprise!!??!!” I squealed.

he chuckled and nodded before giving me and Nicole a kiss goodnight and walking out the door.

“goodnight, sista” I yawned climbing in to my bed.

“goodnight, sis” she smiled going through the bathroom to her room.
♠ ♠ ♠
next one's comming out soon after this!!!!

COMMENTS= fast update's <3