Status: This is compleete.

This Broken City Sky

A major hangover.

-Stephanie's pov.-

I woke up with a major hangover. It feels as if someone beat me over the head with a baseball bat. I looked at my clock. It read 8:42. Good thing it's Saturday. I got out of bed. I decided to take a shower.

I got undressed and stepped into the shower, letting the warm water rain on me. I took a good ten minute shower then got out while wrapping a towel around me. I put on my undergarments then searched for some clothes.

I got a misfits t shirt, purple/black zebra skinny jeans and red and black converses. I put my hair back in a messy bun. I went upstairs and made some coffee. I drank it down in five minutes. Ah. I really needed that.

I got the idea of going over to Mikey's house. I walked across the street and knocked on their front door. About 20 seconds later, Mikey opened the door. "Hey Steph!" He hugged me. Tightly.

"I... can't... breathe!" I gasped.

"Sorry! Come on in!" I stepped in and saw Gerard sitting on the couch, watching the Nightmare Before Christmas.

"Oh my god! I love this movie!" I ran over and sat down on the couch, on the other side, away from Gerard.

Mikey was laughing as he walked over and sat in the middle of me and Gerard. It was the part where Jack Skellington was walking through the woods and saw the circle of holiday trees. I sat there, watching intently.

"Wow, you're really-" Mikey started to say, but got cut off be me and Gerard saying, "Shh!"

"Well then," Mikey mumbled. After about an hour and a half, the movie ended. I stood up.

"Well that was really good," I looked at Mikey, "What are we going to do now?"

"I don't know. Gerard?"

"You guys can do whatever you want. I'm going to my room." And with that, he walked to his room, mumbling something, but I couldn't hear.

"Grouch," I said. Mikey gave me a look. i understood it perfectly. "Oh, no. I am not going down there to talk to him."

"Please? Do it for me?" Mikey pleaded, giving me the puppy dog face.

"Ugh, fine. But I'm only doing it because you gave me the puppy face." Then, I was off to Gerard's room.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last post today. Haha. I'm going to make you wait to see what happens. I won't post tomorrow because I'm going out with friends. Well, maybe when I get home. You'll have to wait and see. So comment and subscribe! Please! And read NeverDyingLove's story, Romance- At it's best. Bye!