Status: This is compleete.

This Broken City Sky

Can you make me a samich?

We decided to do absolutely nothing. Just sit and talk. Well, lay and talk. All three of us were laying on the living room floor. I was in the middle. Mikey on my left and Gee on my right. Gerard insisted on me calling him Gee. So I do now.

Me and Gee found out we have a lot in common. We like the same bands, we both like horror movies, we both love coffee and we both smoke, we both love art too. There's a bunch more, though.

So I guess me Mikey and Gee are best friends now. Since me and Gee don't hate each other anymore. That part still confuses me though. Why did he hate me in the first place? I heard a car pull in the driveway.

I then heard two car doors shut and the front door open. "We're home boys!" yelled a women.

Mikey got up and yelled, "Mommy, daddy!" Both me and Gerard looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Hello! What's your name?" asked Mrs. Way. I got up and shook both of their hands.

"Hi. I'm Stephanie. I just moved here. I live across the street. It's nice to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Way."

"Oh, you can call us Don and Donna. And, we are a hugging family." She hugged me and so did Don.

"So what were you guys doing?" asked Don.

"Just talking," answered Gee who magically appeared next to me, "And mom, can you make me a samich?"

"Sure sweetie." Donna and Don walked into the kitchen.

"A samich?" I asked Gee.

He chuckled. "Yeah. When I was little I would say samich and it just kind of stuck." Donna walked out of the kitchen with Gee's 'samich'. "Thanks mom!" He opened up the sandwich, checking out what's in it. "Yes! Tuna and whip cream!"

I sighed jealously. "Lucky." He ripped off half.

"Here."

"Thank you!" I took it from him and took a big bite, "Mmm! Donna, this sandwich is amazing!" I told her.

"Thank you sweetie! I didn't know someone would actually like that type of sandwich besides Gerard. Do you want me to make you one?"

"Yeah. I've loved this type since I was little. My mom made them for me. And as tempting as that sounds, no thank you. I still have this piece that Gee gave me."

"Okay, well I am tuckered out from driving all day, so me and Don are going to bed. Nice meeting you Stephanie."

"Nice meeting you too." She went upstairs to her room, "Gee, I just remembered, we have to work on the Romeo and Juliet thing."

"Oh yeah. I'll go get my packet."

"Wait, I don't have mine."

"Then we'll share."

"Okay." As soon as he disappeared down the steps, I turned to Mikey and said, "holy shit, Mikey. It's like he never even hated me."

"Yeah. And I'm the bipolar one?"

"Your bipolar? Well that's good. Then I'm not alone."

"Really? Yes! Bipolar buddies!" We laughed.

Gee appeared with the script. "Bipolar buddies? Really, Mikey?" Mikey laughed sarcastically.

There was a knock at the door. "I'll answer it," Gerard said.

As soon as he opened it, Frankie literally pushed through and tackled me and Mikey. During that process, Gerard fell when Frankie pushed through. I laughed and got up after pushing Frankie off me and more on Mikey. I always tend to laugh when I fall.

I helped Gerard up, then Mikey. "Great. Now we're not going to be able to do our project, Steph." Gee said.

I chuckled. "Yeah, I figured that when this short person came flying at me. Literally, my life flashed before my eyes." We all laughed.

"Wait, does this mean you don't hate her anymore, Gee?" asked Frankie. Thanks, Frankie. Great way to make things awkward.

"Who wants skittles?" asked Mikey, purposely changing the subject.

"I do, I do, I do!" Frankie yelled.

"Thank you," I whispered to Mikey after Gee and Frankie left for the kitchen.

"You're welcome." He put his arm around my shoulder and we began to walk to the kitchen. Then I stopped him.

He was taller than me, so I looked up and asked, "Can I have some skittles too?"

He chuckled. "Sure."
♠ ♠ ♠
I posted. The only one for the day. After hearing the interview about the whole samich thing and the tuna and whip cream samich, I had to try it. We had each ingredient so I made it. And guess what? I loved it. So try it! And right now, I am eating a peanut butter, marshmallow fluff and yogurt sandwich. Before you say ew, try it. Because that's exactly what I said before my friend made me try it. Okay, enough rambling, comment and subscribe please!