Status: This is compleete.

This Broken City Sky

Wake up, we're home.

"Steph. Stephanie, wake up," I half heard Val whisper.

"Five more minutes. I'm tired," I whined.

"Stephanie, get your lazy ass up. We're home," she said a little more stern. I groaned at the word home. I yawned, sat up and stretched a little, then looked at the new house. Oh, shit. It's a nice house. I slowly got out of the car and followed Val inside. I trudged upstairs and see a room that is perfect for me. I perked up a bit. It's much better than my old room.

"I call this room!" I yelled to Val. I heard her climb up the steps and appear at the doorway.

"Sure, you can have this one," she said approvingly, "I have the room downstairs next to the basement door. Why don't you check out the rest of the house."

I walked down the hallway, noticing three more rooms and a full bathroom. I walked downstairs and saw the kitchen, dining room, which we will never use, family room and living room and then Val's room. I also wanted to check out the basement. I walked down the steps and stepped into a room. "Holy fuck!" I yelled.

It had a fucking air hockey table for starters. I guess no one wanted it. That's stupid of them. Air hockey is amazing! The walls were two dark red walls facing eachother, and the other two facing eachother were black. The carpet was a greyish color. "Val! I choose this one instead! You can have the other one I was going to pick!"

"Alright," she said from behind me.

"Shit Val! You scared me half to death!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry. And I thought you would like it. I had it done this way for you. Since I made you leave everything behind. And I know you love air hockey. And it was on sale. So when I was down here to see the house, I bought it and put it here."

"Damn! Thanks Val! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

The rest of the day, we unloaded furniture and boxes. I decided to unpack tomorrow, since I was about to pass out from tiredness, if that's a word, at any moment. I got undressed into my Nightmare Before Christmas pajamas and got in bed. I was thinking about my new school tomorrow. Then I drifted off into sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! I posted! Even though I am terribly sick, I still did. I may post another chapter tomorrow too. Maybe even one more today? Comments make me happy! And they make me less sick. Lmfao. =)