Status: This is compleete.

This Broken City Sky

You've got the most contagious smile.

-Gerard's pov.-

I don't know where I'm going. I just need some air. Some time to think. I got up in the morning, ready to start a new day, when, to my surprise, I go to Mike's room and see him and Steph kissing. Then he made it worse by saying, "I love you too." Too? Too?! She told him she loved him right after she fucking kissed me! Does she know that she broke my heart? She just ripped my broken heart out of my chest and threw it to the ground and broke it some more. I pulled over at the local park and sat down on the swing. This seems like a good place to stop and take a breather.

-Steph's pov.-

When me and Mikey walked downstairs, we went down to Gee's room to wake him up, but he wasn't there. We found that strange, since he usually sleeps until noon. We checked the rest of the house, assuming he was probably already up, but he wasn't there.

"I'll just call him. See where he is," I suggested. Mikey nodded in agreement and I dialed Gee's number, which is speed dial number two.

He picked up in a few rings, saying, "Yes?" then sniffling.

"Gee-gee. Where are you?"

"Like you care," he said in complete disgust, "Don't you need to go confess your undying love to my brother?"

Shit. He saw. "Gerard, I'm so sorry. Can you please just tell me where you are so we can talk?"

Silence. Then a frustrated sigh. "Fine. I'm at the park. On the swings."

"Okay. I'll see you in a few minutes." I hung up than turned to face Mikey. "I'll be right back. He's at the park. I'm going to go straighten every thing out."

I gave him a quick peck on the lips and turned to leave when he pulled me back towards him and kissed me back. "I love you."

I smiled widely and left for the park. Seems today, all I'm doing is apologizing for fucking up.

-Gerard's pov.-

"I'm sorry Gerard. Please forgive me?" she begged after explaining everything. She gave me puppy eyes and I sighed. Why does she make it so hard to stay mad at her.

"Of course." She smiled and hugged me. I hugged back, smiling also.

What can I say, her smile is contagious.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gerard's point of view. Yay! Hah. I realize I haven't done Mikey's pov in a while, but don't fret, children. Lmfao. We will be viewing his point in a few chapters. And I told you I was going to post today. I kept my promise. Now, I don't know when I'll post next, it may be a while, or it may be soon. i never know. Anywho, comment and subscribe please!