Status: This is compleete.

This Broken City Sky

First time.

He led me upstairs and pulled me into his room. "So, there's this girl, and today's her birthday. I wanted to do something special, you know, since I love her and all, but I can't think of anything. Do you have any suggestions?"

"I may have a few. There's this," I kissed his cheek, "maybe this," I pecked his lips, "and maybe even," I pushed him onto the bed and climbed on top of him, "this."

I kissed him deeply and roughly, yet soft and caring. He ran his tongue over my bottom lip asking for entrance, and I gladly accepted his request. He flipped us over and ran his hands up my shirt, taking it off in one quick movement. He then pulled off his own, showing me his amazing abs.

He kissed gown my chin, down my neck, and along my collar bone. He kissed my collar bone again, when I let out a moan. He chuckled, "Well, what's this?" He kissed me there again, sucking a bit this time, and I moaned even louder.

In a second, our pants were off. He unclipped my bra and began to caress my breasts. "Oh Mikey," I moaned, causing him to grind his hips into mine. We both moaned at the same time. I guess some of my insecurity was showing through, because Mikey leaned down and whispered, "You're perfect," into my ear then kissed it.

I flipped us over, catching him off guard, and began to kiss down his torso. I pulled gently on the elastic of his boxers with my teeth then ripped them off completely. "Do you have a condom?" I asked him.

"Nightstand. Top drawer." I raised an eyebrow at him and fished a condom out of the wooden drawer. I slowly rolled it onto him, earning a moan from Mikey. He planted one more kiss on my lips and asked, "Are you ready?"

I nodded and answered, "Never been more ready in my life."

He took my underwear off in one swift movement before positioning himself between me, smiling sweetly. "I love you," he sated before thrusting into me.

I let out a muffled scream mixed with both pain and pleasure. He picked up the pace, slamming deeper and harder every time. I could feel something build up inside of me at the pit of my stomach. The most powerful feeling I've ever experienced.

"Mikey!" I screamed as he hit my spot that makes fireworks go off in my head. A few more thrusts later and the feeling in my stomach decided to stop building and started releasing instead. My eyes rolled back and I screamed again as I had my first amazing orgasm.

Mikey came soon after me, his moan matching my scream. After riding out our orgasms, Mikey collapsed next to me, both of us gasping for breath. I laid my head on his chest and snuggled up closer to him.

We were both sweating like pigs but that didn't matter much, since we were calming down from some mind blowing sex. "My God!" I gasped loudly after catching my breath. "Mikey, were you still a virgin?"

"Yes, I was. Were you?"

"Yup," I replied proudly.

"So our first time was together." I looked up to see him smiling down at me. "I like the sound of that."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this was my first sex scene, so it's most likely not that good. I would love it if you would all comment and subscribe.