Status: This is compleete.

This Broken City Sky

That's some dangerous shit.

"Mikey. It's gorgeous! Oh, shit. i think I'm going to pass out!" He chuckled. The gift that Gramma Elena gave Mikey to give to me is now resting comfortably on my left ring finger. The ring has a silver band with three diamonds.

It was engraved. Gramma Elena told Mikey that he could. Get it engraved, I mean, even though it's been passed on from generation to generation in their family. And I was honored to have gotten it from Mikey.

Just like little kids doodle in their notebooks when they have a crush, the engravement read, "MW+SW" It's short and sweet and I absolutely adore it. I gave him a oft kiss on the lips and he hugged me, holding me for what seemed like forever.

I then realized something, making me reluctantly pull away. "Mikes, what time is it?'

"Like a bit passed three. Why?"

?My mom wanted me home by eleven."

"Well she shouldn't make that big a deal of it. I mean, you live right across the street."

"I know, I know. But she's been on my case lately, and I have no clue why. What so ever."

"I hate to say this, but go home. I wouldn't want your mom grounding that cute butt of yours."

I laughed and smacked his arm. He responded by smacking my ass. I gasped and jokingly exclaimed, "Michael, now you know you can only touch my ass on Mondays and Thursdays. It's Saturday."

He sighed disappointedly, playing along. "I know. Sorry. I guess I'll wait 'till Monday. I chuckled and kissed him again.

"Bye. Love you."

"Love you."

I exited my second home and walked the two yards to my real one. "I'm home mom!" No answer. I suspected she wasn't home. But her car's in the driveway. I thought. I went down to my room and was surprised to see her sobbing at the foot of my bed.

Worried, I ran to her and asked her, "What's wrong mom? Are you okay? Are you hurt? Why are you crying?"

She looked up at me, her eyes blood-shot. "Honey. Sit down for a minute. There's something I need to tell you." I sat next to her and she took my hands in hers. "You've probably noticed that I've been on your case a lot more lately. "

I nodded. "Well, the reason is, I've been getting calls lately, and I just got one several minutes before you came home. They are... from you're father. He keeps saying that he'll see us soon. But this last phone call, he said, 'I hope you're available today. You may have an unwanted visitor.' and then he hung up."

"He-he's been calling? He's been calling and you haven't told me? Until the day he said he's actually coming?! Oh my god, he's coming! What do we do mom?"

"I think we should, move."

"We can't move! I can't leave Mikey and the guys! Can't we do something else?"

"No. We can't. It's the only thing we can do."

"No, it's not! We can-"

"Stephanie Gemma Westerly! It is just too dangerous!"

"B-but-but, I highly d-doubt he's even coming!" I explained in false bravery. And just my luck, as soon as those words were said, the front door was broken in, followed by heavy footsteps coming our way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry!!! Not just for the cliff-hanger, but also for being absent for so long. I've been super busy. I went to concerts and amusement parks and Puerto Rico and visiting my dad for three weeks. I'm a busy thirteen, almost fourteen year old. Lmfao.

And here's a picture of the ring. I would've put the picture up in the chapter, but it is now a rule that we can't do that now. : ( Any who, here it is.
The ring.

And since I was gone for so long, I'll post another one today. Again, I apologize for not posting. Comment and subscribe please!