Status: This is compleete.

This Broken City Sky

We all need to chillax. 'Kay?

--Gerard's point of view.--

I watched my brother as he paced back and forth impatiently. "Why haven't they called us yet?! They're the fucking police! They should have found her by now!" he screamed in frustration.

"Mikes, chillax. Kay? It's been less than a day. They won't find her that quickly. Unless they're ninjas with jedi mind tricks. But anyways, this is Steph we're talking about. She can take anything her bastard of a father throws at her."

I was trying to sound strong, but in reality, I was just on the breaking point of breaking down and crying like Mikey has been doing for the last six hours.

"Gerard! He is going to kill her! He's tried it once before. And the only reason why he didn't succeed was because her mom stopped him. But now... now she doesn't have anyone. Now she's all alone, with no one to help her."

"It's all my fault, too. She had to go, but I wanted her to stay. If only I had kept her here for just a bit longer. If only I had went with her. If only..." He broke into a sob again.

I walked over to him and held his broken form in my arms. "What is up with you and Steph thinking every thing is your own faults? Michael, this is not. Your. Fault. Steph didn't know that McKayla's plane was going to crash, just like we didn't know that her father was going to snatch her away from us."

I refrained from saying 'kidnap,' because it seems that every time someone says it around him, he starts crying again.

"We will find her, Mikes, and she will be okay." At least that's what I hoped. As we sat there, I couldn't help but let the tears that have been threatening to escape fall.

--Stephanie's point of view.--

"Congratulations. You completed this task before the time ran out. I didn't think you had it in you." He chuckled darkly. "Now I believe it's time for you to go to sleep."

A hissing noise came from above me. I started to panic. I thought it was the poisonous gas. But I had won. He can't kill me. Can he? As i slowly started to fade away, I hoped that I would be alive in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hooray for more frequent updates!
You know the drill.
Comment and subscribe pwetty pwease!
I less than three you! <3