Status: This is compleete.

This Broken City Sky

Chemistry.

Ding, ding!

The bell rang, thus ending first period. Me and Mikey walked out of class and started down the hall. "Can I see your schedule?" he asked me. I nodded and handed it to him.

"You have chemistry with me and my friend Bob. Then history with my two other friends Frank and Ray. Then lunch with me, Gerard, Ray, Frank and Bob. After that you have school age psychology? Huh. That's with none of us. But after that, you have English with Gerard. And, oh my god! Yay! Your last class, music, is with me, Gerard, Bob, Frank and Ray!" He started jumping up and down, screaming like a little girl.

I started laughing hysterically. "Oh, god. Settle down Mikey! You'll hurt yourself!" I said, still laughing.

"Sorry, but this is awesome! And don't worry. I'll tell Frank, Bob and Ray to be nice to you, or I'll have to kick their asses." We both laughed.

"How will I know who's who?" I asked.

"Bob is blonde, and he has a beard. Frank is way to energetic and is really short. He has medium length brown hair. And Ray, well Ray has an afro the size of Mount Rushmore," he chuckled, "You can't miss it."

"Okay. But now, off to chemistry!" We took each others' hand and skipped to class, swinging our arms really far. Let's just say, we looked like fucking retards. When we got there, Mikey got us seats, while I introduced myself to the teacher. When I turned around, I saw someone, I'm pretty sure Bob, talking with Mikey.

I walked over and Mikey introduced us. "Bob, this is Steph. Steph, this is Bob."

"Hey, nice to meet you. Mikey was telling me you'd be in this class," I greeted Bob.

"Yup, boring old chemistry. I think we're learning about density calculations or other shit like that," he said.

"Oh, great! Looks like I arrived just in time!" I exclaimed sarcastically. We all laughed and sat down for class.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have posted! Okay, so I want you guys to do something for me. Check out these two amazing stories.

1. Romance- At It's Best by NeverDyingLove
2. Do I Really Love You, Or Is It Just Me? by gothxcookiesx478
They are both amazing stories about My Chemical Romance. Check 'em out! Okay, thanks for reading, bye!