Cursed

Him

That was 322 years ago.

Now, everyone in the vampire community knows my name. I have become a rival to Siete himself. Even though I am one of the youngest of the bloodline, I am also one of the strongest. Ashley, my blood mother, cannot compare to my strength, my abilities are much greater than her. If I don’t want to be seen, I’m not. If I don’t want to be heard, I’m not. If I don’t want to be smelt, I’m not. I can fly, walk through walls, and become invisible; basically, if you’ve heard of it, I can do it.

It seems to me that I was created for one purpose: a gift for Siete. I was told that he wanted to meet with me tonight. Tonight, 322 years ago, I was changed into what I am now. Tonight is also the night of the full moon, my favorite night of the month. Coincidence, I think not. His personal pets, as I call them, told me to wait for him under the gate of the mausoleum which he was to be buried in.

As I walked up the steps that led to the gate a silent, shadowy figure approached me from the side of the mausoleum. “Alexandra Siete, follow me,” he whispered in my ear.

I got a very uneasy feeling from him, but I followed him anyway. I went invisible so any human or untrained vampire couldn’t see me. He kept looking around as if he was expecting someone but couldn’t find them. “Ah, here he comes. Alexandra, he will take you the rest of the way to Siete’s mansion.”

I could see the pale figure walking towards me in the silvery moonlight. He wore no shirt or shoes, only thin, black pants. His hair was slightly disheveled and was a golden bronze in color. His eyes mysteriously green and odd for a vampire were bold and cunning. They slithered up and down my form several times before meeting my eyes. Needless to say, the only item of clothing I wore was a tight, black bodice, which emphasized my curves and large breasts. As he stepped closer his eyes widened in a mixture of shock and pleasure. He noticed what I was wearing was completely see-through.

I lifted his chin so his eyes were looking directly into mine and asked, “May I help you?”

“You are to follow me to Siete’s mansion. He told me he had something for you, but I’m not sure what that is.”

I reached out and put my hands on his chest and ran them down his abdomen. I knew what he would do next; I could see it in his eyes. As he reached down and started to unzip my bodice, I pulled his head toward mine, gently kissing him and slowly licking his lips. His lips opened slightly and I started exploring his mouth with my tongue. By that time, he had removed my bodice and I had his pants unzipped and was gently easing them down his thighs.

We were sprawled out on the ground, limbs entangled when we saw the shadow of a figure over us.

“Alexandra, Nikolas, what in the hell do you think you are doing? Nikolas, you were sent to bring her to my brother, not to be fooling around with her.”

Gratefully, Nikolas was on top of me, so I was partially hidden from his view. I didn’t care what this lunatic thought of me, so I grabbed Nikolas’s face and pulled it toward mine.
In seconds we were kissing and exploring every part of each other, again. I paused briefly; looking up at Alexander’s supposed brother and winked at him. Then, as if I hadn’t just stopped, I was kissing Nikolas ferociously.

“Alexandra! I will not let you become some kind of tramp because you find Nikolas attractive. You would soon be out of the nearby forest if it weren’t for this little incident.” As if he knew what I was going to do next, he pulled Nikolas off me and said, “Both of you put some clothes on and keep your hands,” glaring at me while saying this, “and your tongues to yourselves.”

After we were both dressed and Alexander’s brother had calmed down slightly, I noticed how he was subtly checking me out. I grinned in spite of myself. He knew then that I had seen him.

“That doesn’t leave much to the imagination, does it?” he asked.

“No, but that’s the look I wanted tonight.” I replied as I hooked my arm through Nikolas’s. “Shall we?”

We reached the edge of the forest without further incident; although, I was itching to punch Alexander’s brother in the face and take off. Before us was a winding path that led to a monstrous gate. Beyond the gate was the largest non-corporate building I had ever seen. It had to be six stories high, at least. To me it looked large enough to house several small hospitals. It was built in its entirety of bricks.

I looked at Nikolas, “Well, are you coming?”

He removed his arm from mine and turned me toward him, “I can only take you to the door for I was told I couldn’t follow you in. It seems to me that he knew I would fall for you.”

“What guy in their right guy wouldn’t fall for me? I mean, have you looked at me lately?”

“Oh, I see you alright,” he bent down and kissed me lightly on the forehead.

Well, and me being me, pulled his head towards mine and kissed him deeply, not knowing when or if Alexander Siete would let me go.

Fearing a repeat incident, Alexander’s brother cleared his throat and said, “Nikolas, perhaps it would be better if you waited here. I’d hate to hear what Alexander would say if he caught you two going at it like I had.”

So, Nikolas waited by the gate while I was escorted to the door by Alexander’s brother.
“What’s your name anyway? You seem to know us quite well, but I have no idea who you are,” I asked him.

“My name is Kristopher. The only things I know about you are what Alexander tells me or what I have witnessed myself. As for Nikolas, I was the one who changed him, so I’ve known him for quite some time now.”

After Kristopher had finished explaining how he knew each of us, we were near the front steps.

“This is where I leave you. Try not to make him too angry.”

I walked through the front door and was blown away by the sheer size of the entryway. Alexander was waiting on the opposite side of the room. From that distance he couldn’t clearly see my bodice.

“Ah, Alexandra, glad to see you could make it. Welcome. Now, let’s get you into something more appropriate for the occasion.”

He then held up a little lacy number that covered about as much as my bodice only my stomach was more revealed. As he walked closer to hand me the garment he added, “Not that you’d need this from what you’ve chosen to wear; yet, black isn’t the color I had envisioned you in. So, go on, get changed. Hurry; there are many things I have planned for tonight.”

Alexander was at least courteous enough to turn his back to me while I changed. When I was finished he had a servant come collect my bodice to have it cleaned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please!! I want to know what you think.