Status: On Haitius. Forever. Possibly. Not exactly sure. Kinda just posting whenever I feel like it.

Fixing a Mechanic's Heart

Alex moves to Forks and starts living with the Swans as her option to juvie. As she gets to know some of the characters of the Twilight saga, Alex learns that it doesn't matter what you are, as long as you're willing to love.
  1. The Death Sentance... Duh Duh Dun
    Alex is moved to Forks.
  2. Rain, rain, and ... Bella has a BOYFRIEND?!
    >.< Um... Alex meets Edward and Alice, She explains about her past.
  3. Listen? Not Listen? That Is The IPod Question
    The title really is: To Listen or Not To Listen, That Is The IPod Question, but that didn't fit.
  4. Now, What's His Name Again...?
  5. Bloody Knucles and Shiny BMW'S... My Kinda Day
  6. The Funny Thing About Nicknames
  7. Puppies!
  8. Problems... Everyone's Got One
    Bella's got love problems, Edward and Jacob both have problems (end of story), and now I have a slight problem.... OK, so a not-so-slight problem.
  9. Waking UP
    Alex wakes up ... into another world. One with vampires and werewolves, mysteries and fairytales.
  10. Bella
    Bella's POV
  11. Answers. Sweet!
    IT'S FINALLY COMPLETE! I know it took forever, but here it is!
  12. Holiday Special
    Merry Christmas everyone!
  13. Nightmares
    I'm not sure if it took longer to get out ch. 11 or this one...??? Anyway, after relaxing a while, doing plent of boring History reading, and some regular reading, I'm ready to write! :)
  14. Bella's POV
  15. Toothpaste Trouble
  16. Maybe It Might
    Short, short filler chapter, so I can get something written... next chapter is already in progress.
  17. Pizza?
  18. Filler
  19. Meeting The Pack
    Alex gets to meet the rest of them. Including Emily.
  20. School's Finally Here...
    Alex gets to meet Karina! :D