More Than You Know

Chapter 11

"You know, you really didn't have to stay if you didn't want to," I said grabbing her cup off the coffee table. A bright red lipstick mark is clearly noticeable on the clear glass.

"Do you want me to leave?" He asked leaning against the counter across from me, his arms folded across his chest.

"Honestly? I don't really know, it's hard for me to say,"

The look on his face gave the impression that I didn't exactly just tell him what he wanted to hear. But one thing's for sure, I didn't tell him a lie.

"You don't know?" He repeated, obviously incredulous.

"No, I don't," I said starting to do the dishes. Anything to tone him out, before this quickly turns into another argument and he ends up leaving again.

"Why not?" He asked as he sat himself on the counter right next to the sink. So close that all I had to do was move my eyes and I could see his-well, never mind. Avert your eyes, William.

This boy is no good for you.

"Because I don't do relationships. You know that. I know that,"

"So why am I still here?"

I looked up at him and saw a look in his eyes that is hard to explain. So, I slammed the half-full dishwasher shut and dried my hands on a small towel.

"Is it the sex? Is that why you keep me around?" He continued, hopping off the counter and cornering me in my small kitchen.

"What if I say yes?"

"I don't know."

"And if I say no?"

"I don't know William, just answer my fucking question, my ride back home is about to leave within the next couple days and I need to know if you want me here so I can chase her down the street and beg her to take me home."

The harshness of his tone shocked me and I turned away from him to think about my answer.

"I don't want you to go.I want you here." I mumbled as I turned to look in his direction.

He smiled softly and heaved a sigh of relief. "You know, William, you had me scared for a second. I thought I was going to have to go pack up my bag and really chase Brenda down."

"No, now that you're here. I want you to stay forever. Can you do that for me?"

"I think I can fit that into my busy schedule."He said sarcastically as he hugged me tightly.

He kissed my cheek and moved down to my collarbone until he got to the point where he couldn't kiss any longer without bending down. So, with a little help from myself, he got me positioned on the edge of the counter and, somewhere along the line, both of our shirts disappeared off our torsos.

The only sound that broke the silence of my apartment were the soft hum of the refrigerator and the occasional moan of pleasure, mostly from me, as Michael explored every crevice of my upper body, leaving small hickeys all over my chest and collar bone.

Our "happiness" with each other was very evident physically, we just hadn't decided to leave the kitchen and move to a more comfortable spot to deal with it.

And just when I thought this whole thing couldn't get any better, Michael stood arms distance away from me and slowly unbuttoned his pants exposing his nakedness.

Deciding to go to him, I moved to jump off the counter as comfortably as possible, and he caught me by the belt loop of my jeans and easily tripped me so I was flat on my back, on the kitchen floor.

In one fluid movement, my pants were off and he was straddling me. The contrast between the cool tile of the kitchen floor, and the warmth of his body were shocking, but only served to heighten my pleasure.

"Fuck, Michael." I grunted as he ground his hips into mine, biting his bottom lip.

"What do you want? Tell me what you want." He demanded, nipping at my shoulder and collar bone.

I grabbed his hair and pushed his head lower until his mouth closed around me; hot, moist and tight.

I moaned again and bucked my hips up to encourage him to suck more, harder. He did as my body commanded and went along with the rhythms of my bucking hips until, panting and moaning, I came.

"How was that?" He questioned, wiping his lips with the back of his hand.

"Amazing." I responded grabbing his member, to finish him off.

It didn't take long, but when he finished, i rinsed my hand off in the kitchen sink and sat beside him on the kitchen floor.

"You look like a purple spotted dinosaur." Michael laughed, sitting with his back against the cabinet a couple minutes later.

"Yeah because I just got sucked off by a cannibal." I responded, shoving his clothes back at him.

"Oh but you liked it, at least it looked like you did by the way you were moaning my name." He responded slipping back into his pants.

"Okay, Mr.Ego, I'm going to get in the shower. By myself." I said authoritatively, leaving him standing in the middle of the kitchen, staring down at the floor.

I can get used to this.Love or not.