More Than You Know

Chapter 12

I stepped in my shower and considered my feelings for the man in my home.

I could very well love Michael, it wouldn't be that surprising to discover. I mean, he's adorable, he makes me laugh,and he has no bad habit that i don't have, and he helps me so much, even when i wont admit that i need it.

Negative things; he doesn't put the cap back on the toothpaste?

Oh come on William, you lost that cap days ago, that's no excuse.

Deciding that I feel like an idiot locked in a silent argument with my conscience, washed my hair and my body, and stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my waste.

I walked as quickly as I could and raised a shaking hand to the door of his room.

"Michael? Can I come in?"

"Sure, come on in,"

I opened the door and walked just inside. He was sitting on the edge of his bed strumming his acoustic guitar. Since our kitchen escapades, he had slipped on a dark pair of ripped jeans and a plain white cotton t shirt that brought out his muscles just perfectly.

"What's up Will? You look like you've seen a ghost," He laughed placing his guitar behind himself.

"Ithinkiloveyou." I blurted out, almost like i didn't want him to catch on, but he did.

And he smiled.

"Unbelievable," he stated, smiling crookedly, "William Beckett is standing here in a towel, telling me that he loves me,"

"It's not funny Michael, I'm being serious," I said adjusting my towel because it had slid down farther than i cared at the moment.

"I believe you," He said sobering up.

"So, that;s it? No 'I love you toos?'" I asked incredulously, throwing my hands in the air.

"Nope, not unless you agree to be my boyfriend," He said standing up to face me, a sort of nervous gaze in his eyes.

"Yeah, okay," I smile, holding my arms out.

He walks to my arms and places kisses on my neck, first softly and then bites. Leaving even more little bruises spotting my neck.

"Michael, stop. I have to go to work, please, It's an elderly couple and i don't want to go to work with a bunch of hickeys on my neck," I said pushing him off.

Before he could whine to stop me, I walked to my room and got dressed, my head still spinning.

I have a boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one's for Wifey :)