More Than You Know

Chapter 15

In the next day we cleaned the apartment from top to bottom and packed suitcases large enough to fit entire bodies in, figuratively speaking of course, and went to bed early so we can catch the four o' clock and be on our way to Michael's home land.

The flight was boring enough that we both slept the whole way, snoring as peacefully as a couple of guys on a crowded plane can.

"William! Wake up! We just landed and Lissa and Shannon are waiting somewhere in the airport! Come on!" Michael shook me awake with so much excitement it kind of scared me a little bit.

We grabbed our bags and shuffled out of the terminal to be faced with a sea of excited faces. A bunch of nameless, random people, waiting for their family members to get off the plane so they could move on with their lives.

"Do you see them?" I asked Michael as he lugged his bag along side him with one hand, holding onto my hand with the other.

"Yeah, there's Lissa right there." He pointed to two very pretty girls standing directly ahead of us, both wearing grins of excitement.

Suddenly without warning, the shorter of the two took off running and tackled Michael so forcefully that I would have gotten knocked down if I hadn't jumped out of the way. The other, who I presumed to be Shannon, walked up to me slowly,eying me with a skeptical look.

"So," Lissa said finally releasing my boyfriend and turning to me as if she hadn't just attempted to squeeze the life out of him. "You must be William. Good job on this one Michael! He's hot! Are you sure you're gay William?"

I looked at her with surprise and then looked to Michael who just shrugged as if to tell me not to even bother questioning this girl's antics and that there would be a lot worse coming.

"So, you're Lissa, and you must be Shannon," I said holding my hand out to his other friend who shook it normally, " why if I may ask, are you looking at me that way?" I asked once I decided that I really was uncomfortable with the way she was looking at me.

"Honestly, we thought you were fake, I'm just trying to figure out how much he paid you to take all those pictures and come here with him," She shrugged, her expression now changed to a slight smile that appeared to be barely holding back a laugh.

"Two dollars and fifty cents,"

This got a laugh out of her and a shocked look from Lissa who was obviously caught off guard by the conversation because of her distraction with trying to get the same answer out of Michael.

"Well if that's the case, than Lissa and I will be taking your tickets back to America since boys that good looking are that cheap,"

We loaded our bags into the car and packed into the tiny four seat-er. Lissa in shotgun with Shannon driving, and Michael and I in the back seat.

"No matter what questions they asked, you don't have to answer," Michael warned as we pulled out of the parking spot.

"So! What all has Michael told you about us?" Lissa asked, turning rapidly around in her seat.

I calmly explained that he said he loves them both, then explained how we met and, at Lissa's urging, explained how we met. All the while Shannon glanced curiously in the rear view mirror in a possible attempt to see if I'm lying or not.

“So you sell houses, and Michael said that he got your number from a friend?”

I thought about this for a second and realized that Michael has been telling me two completely different stories. One, that he is new to America and that he has no where else to stay, and two, that he got my number from a friend that was living in the area.Only problem was, I had never found out who this mysterious friend was.

“Yeah that’s what he said,” I said turning my head to eye my boyfriend skeptically, “but I don’t know what’s true. So which is it Michael? How did you really get my business number?”

Michael turned a deep shade of red and cursed silently under his breath, inhaled deeply, and then explained.

“Well, when you went into the doughnut shop one morning to get coffee I was sitting in the corner of the building. I gathered from the manner of the conversation that you had with the cashier that you are a regular, so after you left I asked her for your number and decided to call you, and here we are,”

“Wow Michael, I can’t believe you actually did something bold for once in your life, you must have made up your mind at once. Seriously William, Michael has never approached a guy by himself, he always has me or Lissa do it for him,” Shannon explained with an obviously genuinely surprised tone.

“Oh my god! Now that Michael actually has a boyfriend, we actually have someone to tell the after-school story to Shan!” Lissa said clapping her hands excitedly.

Michael groaned in embarrassment and pressed himself to the car door, burying his face in his jacket.

“Seriously guys, can we not?”

“No, by all means you two, tell me please,”

“Okay well, one day after school, Michael wasn’t there for some reason or another and Shan and I decided to go check on him. He had forgotten he had told us where the spare key was so we let ourselves in. On our way to his room we heard him moaning and it was getting louder so we burst open the door and scared the hell out of him mid-jerk off,”

“Instant boner kill,” Shannon chimed in. causing Michael to turn a deeper shade of scarlet than he previously was.

By the time I had recovered my breath enough to stop laughing, we were pulling into the driveway of Shannon and Lissa’s house and Michael could not get out of the car fast enough.

This is going to be an interesting stay down under.
♠ ♠ ♠
For my Lissa :)