More Than You Know

Chapter 6

Michael and I returned to my apartment to change into more appropriate clothing for going house hunting officially. I dressed in my work clothes, no need describing them seeing as they are unbearably boring, and Michael dressed in a plain white t-shirt with a pair of jeans torn in the knee. Torture in It's purest form if you ask me.

"You ready yet? You take longer to get dressed then my ex girlfriend." He griped from outside my bedroom door.

"Ex girlfriend? You never said you had a girlfriend, Or that you even like girls." I said opening the door to see his smiling face.

He looked five million times better then I. His hair was artfully messy and he had a necklace with a shark tooth around his neck. And yet, here I stand, getting the luxury of feasting on him with my eyes.

"Well, let's just say, she helped my decision to turn to guys a whole lot easier." He explained as I locked the front door to my apartment.

"That bad?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Yeah, she was terrible." He said buckling his seat belt.

"How long were you together?" I asked now concentrating on the road.

"Uh about two years, until I told her that I was gay and i was moving to America, and now here I am."

"So wait a minute,I'm your first guy?" I asked trying to comprehend that before he had come to me, Michael had dated girls.

"Not exactly, I wasn't the most loyal boyfriend there was. Her best friend was particularly hot, and he was good too, if you get what I mean."

I laughed slightly at the thought of Michael being unfaithful, let alone promiscuous.

"Right," I scoffed,"Like you could be unfaithful."

"Don't underestimate me Will. I am quite the man's man if I may say so myself."

"Yeah right, let's test that theory at a club tonight. Whoever can get the most phone numbers is hotter." I said realizing the pain in my cheeks from smiling this whole ten minute drive to the vacant house.

Bluntly put, the house was a pile of crap so we didn't even bother going in to look, just crossed it off the list and moved onto the next.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here we learn a bit more about Michaels character, and next we will learn alot more about Williams.
I posted a new one shot, it's an Adam/William one and its called I Know It's Wrong just follow the link.
Do me a favor and if you read it, please comment it, because most likely I will revise it and make it better.
ConCrit is most definately welcome :)
xoxo
Emily