Being A Rockstars Daughter And Bestfriend.

Hospital Visits

Adie's P.O.V ***

I felt a gush of releif rush over me when they said she was going to be fine. I felt warm salty tears fall down my face. She is going to be okay. She is my only daughter. I mean I have two adorable sons that I love. But she is my only daughter. Mine and Billie's daughter. I just had a sudden thought. Shit. This is going to be all over the fucking news. Not is I can fucking help it. But some stalker teenie probably caught it on camera. Fucking whores. I am just rambling on now. I sat there staring for a while when the doctor came back out.

"Mr and Mrs Armstrong you can go in and see her now if you would like." The doctor said.

Billie and I went in to see Jess while Frank and Gerard looked after Jakob and Joey. I got to the door and walked in. I saw her leg elevated wrapped in a cast and cuts and bruises on her fragile body. Her bright green eyes were now a dull green and tired. I smiled for what seemed the thousandth time and walked over and gave her a hug.

"Hello gorgeous. How are you feeling?" I asked

"Tired and sore." Jess replied. Well that is to be expected after you got hit by a car I chuckled.

"Does your leg hurt? Do you need more drug pain killer things? How are you feeling? Do you feel sick?" Billie asked worring.

"Calm down dad. I am fine. Yes my leg hurts. I got a button to press for more pain killers. I feel like shit. No I don't feel sick." Jess replied in one breath. I just sat there laughing. It was hilarious. Billie gets so worried. I admit it. I am not going to be a hypocrite. I probably worry more than him.

"Ok. It's nice to know that your fine." Billie replied.

"Jess. We are gonna go. Frank, Gerard and the boys are waiting outside. They will probably wanna say hi." I said walking out with Billie tagging along.

"Ok bye mom and dad." I said twiddling my thumbs.

Gerard's P.O.V ***

I watched as Billie and Adie walked out of Jess's room and walked towards us. They said we could go in now if we wanted. They also asked if we could take the boys in with me and Frank. We said yes and started walking towards her room. We walked in the door and she was laying on the bed with her leg in the air. I started to laugh a bit and she glared at me. I couldn't help it. I stopped laughing immediatley after she glared at me.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to laugh." I said apologising.

"It's alright just don't do it again." She replied.

"Jess. You know Gerard and I are really sorry for hitting you. We were so worried because we didn't know what was gonna happen." Frank rambled on apologising for Gerard and himself.

"I know you guys are, and besides it was my fault anyway. I jumped out infront of the car." I said.

"Well why di...Frank was cut of by Jakob and Joey.

"Jess are you ok big sis?" They both said together, looking like they were about to cry.

"Yes I am fine you gorgeous things. Don't worry I am gonna get out of here real soon." Jess replied smiling at them.

"Okay then." They replied with huge grins on their faces. The looked so cute. But they aren't that cute when the annoy the shit out of you.

"So anyway. Why did you jump out infront of the car in the first place Jess?" Frank asked finishing his sentence.

"Because. I sat there for awhile thinking about why I actually jumped out infront of the car. Oh. Because I wanted to scare you. Haha. I guess it worked." Jess replied laughing.

"Very funny." I said being sarcastic.

"Well anyway. We are gonna go and let you get some sleep we will come back up tomorrow and visit you." Frank said while giving her a hug.

"Alright. Bye guys. See you tomorrow." Jess said tiredly as we walked out of the room. We all walked out of the hospital and jumped in the car. Man I hate hospitals. I just hop Jess gets out of there soon so I don't have to go there for a while.

_______________________________________________________________________

Please comment. Thanks for reading.