Status: Updates will be more regularly.

Reflect the Darkness Within

Chapter Three.

“Yes I am.” She replies with a smile and then pushes me towards the frame, I try to scream but nothing comes out of my lips, it was as if I had become mute. I twirl as I keep falling, and then I notice the ground getting closer, if I didn‘t do anything soon I was going to hit it.

“I’m sorry.” I whisper as I close my eyes and point my finger at the ground, seconds later I fall on top of a mattress and then roll down onto the dirty ground. I take in a deep breath and exhale out of relief, “I’m alive,” I whisper with a smile.

I sit up just in time to see Annabelle land on both feet as if it were the easiest thing in the world.

“Hey, you used magic.” She says with a smile.

I stand up glaring at her and dust myself from all the dirt.

“A little warning would have been nice.” I say angrily.

“Yeah well, you weren’t going to listen to me.” She replies and leads me to the other side of whatever this place is.

I look up at the frame where I had just dropped from and see the moonlight slowly disappearing as the bricks take their rightful place on the wall.

“Here we are.” Annabelle tells me as she opens a door that had blended in along with the rest of the wall.

I follow Annabelle into the mysterious place and then my mouth opens in amazement.

This place is amazing, I think to myself as I drop my bags on the floor by the door and then follow Annabelle into the living room.

I look around at all the charms and stones hanging on the wall, and then I notice the bookshelf, filled with spell books, charm books, and history books. Then I notice something in the middle of the room, I stare at the Amber covered picture frame as I walk towards it.

“Is that-” I begin to ask but I was in too much shock to finish asking.

“Yes that’s you.” Annabelle replies with a sweet smile.

I stare at the picture, I couldn’t believe it, I had never seen a baby picture of myself, in the witch communities anything that was modern or too technological was a bad thing, that was the reason I had decided to take the train in the first place.

“Why do you have this?” I ask her as I turn to look back at her.

“I told you, I was assigned to you.” She answers walking away not saying another single word.

I walk to the couch and sit down, I sigh with relief , I had forgotten how much my feet were hurting. I lay on the couch and close my eyes hoping sleep would come to me quickly.

I was surrounded by darkness, I could hear my breathing calm and low and there was nothing else around me.

“You’re wrong.” I barely heard Annabelle’s faint voice.

“Annabelle!?” I shouted but my voice only came out as a whisper.

“Don’t listen to anything he says! He’s lying.” She replied in the same faint voice.

“Where am I?” I shouted and this time my voice boomed through the place, then there was a bright white light making me cover my eyes, and then it began to dim down. I uncovered my eyes and noticed I was in a closed room with no doors or windows.

“I’ve been waiting for you.”

My heart skipped and my breath quickened as I heard a seductive silky male voice speak, his voice was captivating and addictive.

“W-who are you?” I stuttered trying to regain my composure.

“You know who I am, a better question would be: what I am.”

My heart raced from terror now, I gulped and looked all around me, there was nobody here.

It was just and empty room.

“Right here.” I felt his cold aromatic breath on my neck sending chills up my spine.

I closed my eyes and tried to stop breathing hard but it was impossible, I was terrified and I couldn’t wake up from this horrible dream.

“Amber there’s one simply way to get out of this.” He whispered as his cold lips brushed my neck.

“W-what is t-that?” I stuttered with my eyes still closed.

“Magic.” He whispered as I felt his lips on my jaw line.

I opened my eyes to meet red eyes staring back at me, I gasped in terror and stumbled back falling on the ground, I stood up and ran to the wall and began to bang on it.

“WAKE UP!” I shouted hoping this would help.

I felt him grab my wrist turning me around to face him. It was him, William Beckett. I gulped and started at him with terrified eyes.

"You know what I want, and you're going to give it to me." He hissed and pushed me down, I screamed as I felt like I was falling through a hole, I could see the ground stretching in front of me and William's figure was just a silhouette as I fell deeper into the hole.


"Amber!" Someone shouts causing me to jump, I open my eyes and look around just to realize I was back in Annabelle's home.

I turn to look at Annabelle, terror written all over her face.

"Did you see?" I ask in a whisper as my heart beat slowly begins to come back to normal.

Annabelle nods. "I saw everything." She whispers.
♠ ♠ ♠
C: