Status: Updates will be more regularly.

Reflect the Darkness Within

Chapter Five.

I nod and stare at the crystal ball and begin to think about William. Hi silky smooth voice, his tall figure and beautiful brown locks, I could still smell his scent and feel his cold breath on my neck, I close my eyes trying to picture him, I could see him perfectly now, except his eyes weren’t red but a liquidity brown. My heart begins to beat faster as I concentrate on his face, his bone structure was perfect and his skin seemed like velvet. Then I start to feel the ball shake in my hands, I open my eyes quickly and stare at it as the purple smoke begins to disappear.

“Lean deeper.” Annabelle whispers beside me.

I lean in closer and stare at it, then I see him. He looked different though, he looked… hurt like he had been in some kind of fight, he looked weak and defenseless, then I noticed what he was holding, it was a hand. I stare at it with surprise.

“It’s my hand,” I whisper and then I see my limp body in his arms. I gulp, part of me didn‘t want to see the rest, but the other part really wanted to know what was going on. I stare into the crystal ball, William took my wrist and sunk his sharp fangs maki-

I stand up causing me to drop the crystal ball, I feet pain run through my wrist almost as if William had actually just bitten me.

“I need to get away.” I breathe out heavily as I try to locate the front door.

“Amber you need to stay here.” Annabelle tells me as she grabs my hand.

I shook my head as I started to panic. “No I need to get away, far away.” I insist.

“He wont find you here Amber, this is the safest place there is.”

“How do you know he won’t find it? How did he find out about me!?” I shout as I feet my heart pounding against my ears.

“You need to relax Amber, this is exactly what he wants, for you to be panicked and unable to think, you need to fucking calm down.”

“I can’t be around all this, I don’t want to be a witch, I just want to be normal.” I whine feeling completely useless.

Annabelle sands in front of me and places each hand on my shoulders and stares into my eyes.

“Get a grip Amber.”

I stare into her eyes, they’re so pretty and hypnotizing, like blue diamonds.

“Calm down and relax.” She whispers.

My heart begins to beat normally and my breath had come back to me.

“Now don’t think about anything and just sleep.”

My eyes begin to close on me as I keep staring into her eyes, then I shake my head and look away from her.

“Don’t ever do that again.” I say angrily and walk away.

I stare at the gold window curtains, though there were actually no windows behind them. I want to get out of here and just get fresh air to be on my own and live a normal life.

“You’ll never be able to live a normal life.” Annabelle says from the other room.

I groan, I hate the fact that she can hear and see what I’m thinking. It was like she was invading my privacy and if I wanted to escape she would know right away, it’s worse then being in a prison.

“I take offense to that.”

I shrug and smile to myself it made me happy making her angry.

“You’re so evil!” Annabelle says as she takes a sit next to me.

“I’m a witch, remember.” I say sarcastically.

Annabelle rolls her eyes as she stand up and walks away, probably to her room, I really didn’t care as long as she wasn’t bothering me. I sigh and stare at the door that blended with the wall, I looked away and looked up at the ceiling. I raise my hand and stared at my index finger. I take a deep breath of air and close my eyes.

“I want to be where the sun hits me.” I say in a low voice and point my index finger at me, suddenly I feet wind hit my face and then there’s nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I couldn't help myself.
:D