Too Late For "I Love You"

Confessions Of A Gay Teen

Cale and Jake decided they would head to FeiShay's together, so Cale swung by Jake's house to pick him up, slightly happy. He was sure the walk with Deli had calmed her down, and eased her pain and thoughts. However, now that one problem of his had lessened, he had this meeting with Domm. Neither himself or Jake had any idea what it was about, but he figured, if it was so important to call him away at a time like this, it's got to be fun and exciting, right?

"So.." Jake said, as Cale drove, "What you reckon Domm wants with us?" He asked, unsure of how Caleb would react.
"Not sure, to be honest man. I hope it's over with fast though, I've got to get back to Deli." Cale replied, eyes still on the road.
With that, Jake said no more.

Meanwhile, Domm walked through the park about 2 minutes himself, from FeiShay's. He was oh so nervous.
"Gawd." He sighed to himself, shaking. "I can't do this." He whispered. "How do I tell my best friends something this big at time like this, I mean with Delilah and all.." He said to himself, slowing his pace.

In what seemed like a few seconds, he stood in front of the entrance to FeiShay's. He sighed, and opened the door. He lifted his head and his eyes searched the room, for the familiar faces of his friend. Nowhere. He took a deep breath and headed toward their usually seating. He watched the younger kids play on the arcade games, and other kids eating. They were so young. He remembered the day they met each other here all three.

"Oi man! Give that back to him! It's his bouncy ball!" A 5 year-old Dominik demanded. Caleb sat on the floor, crying over his bouncy ball he had just won from the "Tiffanator" The new machine, with the claw and everything. Yeh.
"No!" Adrien snapped back, "He dropped it! It's mine!"
"No it's not! It's his!" Jake now shouted, pointing at Caleb, still crying on the floor. "Give it back to him!" Domm shouted again, grabbing Adrien's hair. "Owwwwwwww! Let go! Let go! Let go!" Adrien cried, now sobbing himself. Jake jumped on top of Adrien, pulling him to the ground aswell as Domm, who still had his hands wrapped around Adriens hair. Adrien fell to the floor, kicking and screaming. The ball rolled out from underneath the chaos and Caleb jumped up, happy as his bouncy ball returned to his grasp. He put his foot on top of Adriens head, put his hand on his hip and held the ball up to the light. Triumphant.
From that day on, at Caleb's cousin Adrien's Birthday party, that day, was the day a new friendship was established. Little did they know at the time, how long they would be best friends.

Domm smiled, as he reminisced. Nostalgic moment much?
"Domm?"
"Dudee..COME BACK!" He heard familiar voices shout and a snap of fingers in front of his face.
"ahh, huh?" Domm said, caught up in the nostalgia.
"Oh your alive?! We thought we'd lost you for a moment." Jake said, ruffling Domm's hair.
Domm let out a small laugh, and then sighed.

"So.." Cale said, obviously not forgetting the reason they were all there. "What's this abo-" Domm cut him off before he could go any further.

"Look, guys. Let me explain everything okay? Please. You might be shocked half way through. But I need you to hear the whole story, just hear me out. If our friendship means anything, you'll at least give me that much.." He asked, on the verge of tears, disbelieving, and shocked at what he was about to do. He could be ruining the greatest friendship that ever was. Both nodded, looking a bit confused and worried. Unsure. Domm took a deep breath, "Well here goes nothing then.."

The boys sat there in silence and Domm explained it all. A range of emotions arising in their faces. They couldn't believe what Domm was saying. They DIDN'T believe it, they refused to believe it! How could he be..No. After a good 20 minutes of explaining to them, the situation, he stopped and sat back in his chair, slouched and worried of their reactions.

"So..." Cale spoke first, "Wait..wait wait wait.." He said, quickly.
"So, your telling me..that.." he laughed, "You, Dominik Pierre..your.." he laughed again, louder this time, attracting attention from all directions. "So, you..the slutty manwhore..your.."

"GAY!?" Cale and Jake looked at each other, and roared with laughter.

"YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE?!" Domm shouted at them, raging with fury. He was now on his feet, his face was red, and his fists were clenched.

"Domm, come on man! We've known you for like..since like, EVER! Since we were 5. At Cale's cousin Adrien's Birthday party, remember? If you were, gay, you would have told us sooner, and you wouldn't have slept with girls." Jake laughed.

"I tried to tell you! So many times. But it's hard, trying to tell your best friends that are guys, that your gay. And the whole sleeping with girls thing was too keep you guys unsuspicious. Without the girls, I am truly gay." Domm said, back in his seat, arms folded, legs crossed.

"Domm," Cale patted his back, "What's really going on? You can tell us." They laughed again.

"Argh! Why dont you believe me!?" Domm said, quite annoyed.

"Because you a WHORE Domm. Your loved by almost every girl! Wait, no your loved by EVERY gir.."

Just as Jake finished the sentence the door to FeiShay's Chillzone, swung open, blowing wind all throughout the Arcade. In walked a young, handsome male, with brown hair and eyes, quite built. He scanned the room, and his eyes locked onto Domm's and he smiled. He strolled towards the boys sitting at the table. And as the boy's watched this curious newcomer, he took the vacant space next to Domm and kissed his lips quickly.

"Hey Babe, are these the best friends you told me about?" Trevor asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
FeiShays (Y)
Fei I love you.
Shay I love you.
Trev..gawsh. <3

Thanks for the comments guys.
Much appreciated. <3