Too Late For "I Love You"

No Good, No Bad

Delilah stormed on to the bus, as angry as ever. Her hair was a mess, her face was as red as a beetroot and she was NOT happy. She sat in the now vacant spot that she sat this morning. Fuming.

Soon after the bus stopped outside an enormous private school, tall, iron gates. Huge blocks. All "fancy-like." Stupid, posh teens walking out of the gates, smiling. Not a care in the world.
They made her sick! The bus began to fill up, and finally, a tall, pale emo-looking male, stepped onto the bus. His onyx black hair, sailing over his left eye. His bright, green eyes, sparkling in the light. And his cheeks, pink and flushed. The heat had got to him too. He stopped at the same place he had sat this morning, and stared down at Delilah. He winced, and took his seat roughly. Suddenly, that sparkling light in his eyes, had disappeared.
"What happened?" He groaned.
"Nothing happened!" She scowled, trying to hold back her anger.
He gave her a "do-I-look-like-an-idiot" look, and she sighed. She knew she would have to explain. But she didn't really want to explain this to him. "See, the thing is Cale. I walked into school this morning, and everything was fine, and then there were just these little kids annoying me. And they messed up my hair." She paused and pointed a finger to the untidy, wirey looking pile of...something, on her head. He tried to hide the smile playing on his lips. She continued ignoring him. "And then I got to class late, without an excuse. In other words, detention. Then I forgot my homework. Again, detention. And the heat-" He cut her off by placing his hand over her mouth. He kissed her forehead. And smiled. She couldn't say a word. Even if she wanted to, it was physically impossible. He laughed and began, "So, my day was good. New girl. She's very pretty. Blonde hair, blue eyes, "the works" as it was described..." He went on. Delilah's heart, on the other hand, wasn't doing so well. New girl. Ugh! How she hated new girls, especially at HIS school. Everyone else, understood him, and new to back away. He wasn't like "that." Not so interested in girls. Sure they were interested in him, but who wants to be rejected. New girls, didn't know this. So, they would flirtatiously talk to him and follow him around. He, of course, didn't like it at all, and if you were unlucky, he would tell you that, but what can you do?
Everytime Caleb mentioned a new girl, Delilah's heart would crack. She hated hearing him talk about other girls, she hated to hear about how pretty they were, how rich they were, how unlike her they were.
"DELI!?" He yelled.
"Uh, yeh?" She replied, confused, still in la-la land.
"What's wrong with you? You seem so lost." He smiled a comforting smile, and he embraced her warmly. She blushed and lay on his shoulder, he put his arm around her and continued talking. "So like I was saying...apparently she is a "mad slut" and 'get's around' if you know what I mean." She laughed hard as he spoke those words. She was no longer worried about the new girl. If there was ONE thing she knew and loved most about Cale, it was most-definitely his strong passion for disliking sluts. He despised them, this was mostly due to his last girlfriend. And you will most probably hear about her later.

They sat there on the bus, talking about their day. They reminisced, wonderful times they had on the bus. Neither Delilah or Cale knew why they never hung out outside of school. Way down, Delilah always hoped that he would ask her out to the mall, or something! Anything! She just wanted a sign, to say that maybe, just maybe Cale felt the same way she did! But never did she get a sign. Delilah would always leave her weekends open, just incase, but always on Friday night, someone would ask her to do something, and she could no longer refuse their offers.

Cale also wondered why they never went out on the weekend. Delilah would often talk about how full-on her weekends were. He would ask her out in a second, if he ever got a sign that maybe she liked him. But he never got any signs.

He thought about all the times they spoke on the phone. They would talk until 3am and 4am about, nothing. They would talk about nothing, continuously. How could they find so much to talk about you ask? Don't ask. I don't know. Its funny how that works. Though Cale loved the sound of her voice, and as much as he loved talking to her, he disliked talking to her on the phone very much. Caleb couldn't stand not being able to look at her when he spoke to her, he couldn't see her blush whenever he said something awkward or embarrassing. He couldn't hug her, and kiss her. He couldn't do any of that when it came to the phone. So no. He didn't like the phone.

Delilah, on the other hand, loved the phone conversations! She loved that she could blush as much as she wanted and she loved that she was talking to him! Just that fact alone, was enough for her. Delilah loved every minute that she had with him, she would never forget him and she would never stop loving him.
He would never stop loving her.

"Cale, how are things at home?" Delilah asked, curious and worried at the same time.
"Still not good, Del. They're arguing EVEN MORE! I don't even know if that's possible. But they found a way to make it possible." He sighed and continued. "I'm really worried Del. Party because my Grandma is in hospital at the moment, she has to have an operation." He paused. Delilah interrupted. "What are you doing? Go to see your Grandma! Don't worry about your parent-" He cut her off. "Del, my grandma is in Germany. I'm not going." Delilah shut up straight away. Who was she to argue with that. Hell, she WANTED him to stay. From that point the topic of "family" died out pretty quickly.

And that was the end of one long, hot day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Damn.
Shitty Chapter.
Sorry!

<3