Status: One shot; completed.

I'm a Sucker for Lovers

One out of One

I skipped towards the house next to mine, which was Jack’s. Not bothering to knock on the door, I immediately went into the house. Basically, his house was mine and mine was his because we’ve been friends since we were born. Funny thing is, we were born in the same day, same time. Practically, we’re like twins.

“Hi Anna,” I hugged Anna, which was Jack’s mom.

“Hello Brianne. Jack is in his room,” she said after we released the hug.

“Okayy,” I sang and skipped upstairs. I walked down the hall until I reached its end, and went upstairs through a ladder on the wall. I was now in Jack’s room.

I love his room. It’s located in the attic and doesn’t need to use any doors because the floor has a hole for the ladder and. The walls were painted light grey and the floor is hardwood. In the corner of the room, there was an amplifier and an electric and an acoustic guitar was neatly placed next to it. Somehow that corner is the only spot that is always clean. I swear, sometimes I saw his boxers hanging from the hole that connects his room to the floor below.

“Jack?” I called, looking around.

I heard noises underneath his bed. Boogeyman?

I walked over to the bed and I heard muffled saying.

“Bree? Is that you? If it’s you please get me out of here; I’m stuck!” I thought that was what he said.

I kneeled next to his bed and held up the blanket. A hand launched to me from underneath the bed, and I screamed.

“Shut up, Bree! Help me get out of here before mom comes up!”

I giggled and stood up.

“Bree? Bree?! You’re not leaving aren’t you!?!?”

I walked to the other part of the bed and saw a pair of foot sticking out from the bed. I sat down on the floor and took one foot, and held it tight. Glad he wasn’t wearing any shoes so I didn’t need to put it off.

“Bree? What are you doing?” he asked in panic.

“Be ready,” I said and started tickling his foot with my other free hand.

“OH MY GOD!” he screamed. He kept screaming and calling me names and struggling. I swore he even hit his head to the bedpost so many times from struggling too much. “STOP!!!” he screeched and kicked my stomach.

I immediately let him go and laughed my ass off.

A few moments later I heard someone was coming up. I looked toward the hole and saw Alex’s head popped up.

“Hey Bree,” he grinned.

“Hi,” I replied after I flinched. Only Jack can call me Bree.

“What are you doing there?” he asked as he walked over me.

“Torturing Jack,” I grinned evilly and grabbed his foot.

“AHH! NOOO!” Jack screamed and began struggling again.

“Cut it out, Jack!” I demanded. “Alex, help me!”

“No Alex, help me! She’s gonna rape my foot and you’re letting it happen!?”

Alex only laughed and went to the bed. He started jumping on it.

“Ow – oww! Stop it! You’re torturing me!” Jack cried. Alex laughed jumped out of the bed.

“I think it’s the time for you to go out, Jacky,” I laughed. I grabbed his other foot with my other hand and pulled him out of the bed.

“Finally!” Jack exclaimed as he stood up and stretched out his amazingly long and skinny arms.

“What are you doing down there anyway?” Alex questioned as he plopped himself into Jack’s green bean bag that was placed across a TV and on a carpet. The TV was pushed against a wall on the right side of the bed.

“I was looking for my pick, but then I got stuck and couldn’t get out. Then Bree came, and I thought that she would help me going out of the bed. But noo, she didn’t! She tickled my foot instead!” Jack pouted and I giggled.

“Sorry, Jack,” I apologized and wrapped my arms around his neck from behind.

“Ugh – now you’re choking me!” he screamed.

“Sorry again,” I said, letting go of him.

He walked over to his guitars, took the acoustic one, sat down on his bed and started playing. Seriously, that kid had so much passion for music. And not to mention that his band was great too. I believe that they’re going to be big someday.

Alex started singing. Ugh, his voice was so amazing. When he hits the low notes, I guarantee his voice is going to make you horny. Like Brendon Urie does. When he hits the high notes, it gives shiver down your spine. Like someone is trailing their fingers down your back to your waist.

I sat on the bed next to Jack and listened to his guitar. I always love how he plays it; it’s so soft like he’s afraid he’s going to break it yet so full of energy.

When they were done, I grinned like a moron and went over to the TV. “Game time!” I announced as I turned on the PlayStation and the 2 controllers. I tossed one of it to Alex.

“Like you know what CD is inside the PlayStation,” Jack snorted.

“Oh Jack, you always play the same game. Like seriously, why aren’t you getting bored with Tekken?” Alex said.

“Because kids like violence.”

“No they don’t,” I disagreed.

“DO TOO!”

“DO NOT!”

“DO TOO!”

“DO NOT!”

“DO ME!!”

“OKAY THEN!!” I paused the game and jumped to the bed, launching myself toward Jack. I pushed him down to the bed and sat on his stomach.

“NOOO!” Jack screamed as I unzipped his hoodie and lifted up his shirt, only to expose his flat stomach.

“NOO! MY VIRGIN PENIS!! NOO!” he cried as I traced my fingers around his belly button. He stopped screaming, andsaid moaned, “That feels so good.”

I laughed and moved away from him, sitting next to me. Alex laughed along with me.

“Why did you stoooop?” Jack whined. “It feels so good you know.”

“Yeah I was about to record it!” Alex piped in.

I twitched my nose. “I’m not going to rape, nor have sex with my best friend! It’s just so gross.”

“Why not? Just admit it, I’m the sexiest guy you know!” Jack said, wiggling his eyebrows seductively.

“No you’re not; Zack is,” I grinned. "And since when is your penis virgin?"

“Shut up and do me alreadyyy,” he whined.

“No way. Apart from I don’t want to have sex with my bestie, I think Alex is better in bed than me, so why don't let him do you?”

“How do you know?” Jack glanced at Alex.

“He made girls take off their clothes, that means he’s really good, right?”

Jack looked at me thoughtfully.

“But I’m not one of the girls, Jacky,” I said, going out of the bed and continued playing Tekken against Alex.

5 hours later, Alex went home. I didn’t feel like staying at my own house, so I stayed at Jack’s for the night. I was lying on his bed and he was next to him. At the middle of the night, I awoke. I didn’t know why.

When I opened my eyes I found Jack’s sleeping face was really close to mine. Boy did I really surprised; I even almost jumped. I stayed like that for a while, watching him sleep. For the first time in my life, I thought my best friend was really cute.

I turned around so I had my back facing him. Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms snaked around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

“Stay,” he mumbled as he buried his face into my neck. I gasped; it tickled.

And for the first time in my life, my heart was beating for him. Fast.
♠ ♠ ♠
this sucks so bad. i made this when i was bored and horny. haha.