Baby I'm A Fool For You

Chapter 2 pt 1

Me, Gee and Franktard grabbed a computer and began our work. Well, they did. I sat there messing around and trying to get Mr Matchfed to hate me. I read the book upside down, I distracted everyone else. Anything that was going to get me sent out.
‘This would make a lot more sense if you turned it round this way.’ Said Mr Matchfed as he spun the book over.
‘I doubt it. This is geography.’ I said, as I felt the blood rise to my face.
‘Having the book around the right way is a good start. Maybe you could try sitting with your group rather than on the table too?’
‘Aye aye captain,’ I said as I saluted him. I got off the table and leant over me two best friends, kissing them both on the cheek.

‘Boys, is my underwear showing?’ I asked them both.
‘It is now’ Gee said as he reached round and pulled up the top of my girlie boxers.
‘WEDGIE! Gee you fag!’ I screeched.

‘Everything okay?’ asked Mr Matchfed as he watched me wiggle my way around the table.
‘No!! Please may be excused so I can remove my underwear from my arse?’
‘Too much information. Yes, but be quick.’

I walked out of the door and stood quietly in the corridor. This wasn’t going well. He was supposed to hate me. H was just laughing with my, just like the boys.

I went back in and sat with the boys.
‘Wedgie okay?’ Gee asked as he briefly looked away from Franktards hazel eyes.
They sometimes seemed to forget I was there, leaning over me to kiss each other, their fingers entwined. I was happy for them. They’d been together for about two months. But it would be nice if they just remembered I was single and needed their support.

‘Okay guys, save what you’ve got and log off. Then you can go to your next lesson. Have fun’ said Mr Matchfed as he picked up he little blue book and left.

I didn’t really want to leave it that way. I had no idea what he thought of me. A part of me wanted him to think I was pain, and another part of me wanted him to really like me.

‘Sir! Wait a second!’ I called as he left the room.
‘Blake, isn’t it? Jamie Blake.’
‘Yeah, that’s right. I just wondered if there was any homework?’
‘Not that I’m aware of.’
‘Thanks sir. I like your shirt by the way.’ I said as I glanced up at his shocking blue eyes. His shirt was bright orange, so that in the dark corridor, he was almost glowing.
‘Thanks. See you soon, yeah?’’ he replied as he headed off down the corridor.
‘Hope so’ I called after him.

‘Oh shit.’ I said to myself. ‘Am I flirting with a teacher?’
♠ ♠ ♠
Part 2 is being written as I type.

Feedback?

xxxx