Don't Say Never

We are all told that life is a journey and love, well it’s the thing that makes the journey worthwhile. But, how come no one ever told us that the thing that makes the journey most worthwhile can cause so much heartache and disappointment.

Meet Bailey Rose and Shaina Melissa Carlyle. Bailey (18) and Shaina (16) are sisters from Denver, Colorado, whose life has changed drastically in a very short amount of time.

About two weeks ago, they lost all hope when their mother, confidant, and friend, died from a tragic case of leukemia.

In that time, Bailey, always the loving, bubbly, fun, and energetic, free- spirit, and Shaina, always the kind-hearted, dorky, courageous, and motivated, intellectual, lost any faith they once had instilled in them. They lost themselves.

Their mom was their everything. She was their all, considering their dad lived in California, where they only visited every other summer.

With their mom gone they lost all reassurance. She was the one who picked them up when they fell down, supported them in everything they willed to do, who taught them life‘s values, the one that told them that by saying never, you are only doubting yourself.

Leaving that life behind, the girls move to California, with their dad, a lavish upper class business man, living the life of royalty, large house, included, it becomes a huge change from their constant, simple lifestyle.

But in California, do as the Californians do.

***

Life in Hollywood, its difficult. Lights, camera flashes, paparazzi, all constantly crowding every inch of your life, wanting a piece of all that is you. You try desperately to find any way to keep a normal way of life.

Joe (20), Nick (17), and Kevin (22), whom all of Hollywood knows as the Jonas Brothers, or its very own ‘It Boys’, live this very ‘rewarding’ life .

They all love what they do, but the two youngest of the trio, with its life as great as it is, can’t help but feel a piece of themselves is missing.

They live everyday, by the means of an agenda, no spontaneity involved. Sure, they get days off, but usually that consists of days at home with the family or catching up with sleep.

They don’t want to leave that life behind, but they wish something or someone would come around to fill the void.

***
What happens when these two very different lifestyles path’s cross?

Will they teach each other how to mend what is broken with patches of love and how to fill an empty soul with life?

Can the girl’s learn that saying never will get you nowhere, but most importantly can the boys be the ones to teach them that?

Or will self doubt control the lives of them, ending something before it even started?

Don’t Say Never.

Disclaimer: This story took lots of brainpower from the minds of Shaina and Bailey, so please, we are flattered you would steal the plot, but don’t..--The Jonas Brother, sadly are not owned by us, but however we do own Shaina and Bailey.--If you would like to use and idea, we would be more then happy to let you have it, but please, DO NOT STEAL!

Actors:
-Demi Lovato as Shaina Marie Carlyle
-Emma Roberts as Bailey Rose Carlyle
-Joe Jonas as himself
-Nick Jonas as himself
-Kevin Jonas as himself
-Patrick Dempsey as Mr. Carlyle

Co-Writer:
Shaina (Aly)
  1. Chapter 1
    Bailey's POV
  2. Chapter 2
    Shaina's P.O.V
  3. Chapter 3
    Nick's Party