Don't Say Never

Chapter 3

I ran up the long driveway that lead to my father's house.
Slamming the door behind me i made my way up to Bailey's room.
She was sitting on top of her bed reading a book.
She loved reading, my secret nickname for her was 'Bookworm' but don't tell her I said that...

"Bailey!" I shouted loudly, making her jump up in surprise and drop the book.

She put a hand on her heart and gave me a horrified look.

"Are you trying to kill me woman?" She exclaimed taking deep breaths.

I rolled my eyes playfully at her and pursed my lips.

"Maybe.." I trailed off for it to take affect, "But that's not the point Bails. We're going to a party. Go get ready and don't dilly dottle."

I started walking away when I heard her mutter "Sometimes I think she's the oldest."
A small smile formed on my lips as i walked over to my room to get ready.

----------------

Around 5:56pm I was just spraying on my perfume ready to go.

"Bailey are you ready?" I shouted grabbing my clutch bag and walking out my door, closing it behind me.

She walked out of her room wearing a strapless pink dress with white cork heels, I was wearing a strapless gold-ish dress like shirt and beige skinny jeans with black flats.

"Yup let's go." Bailey gave me a soft smile and we walked down the stairs.

"Dad we're going out and we'll be back soon." I smiled tightly at him.

He was sitting on the black leather couch in the living room watching TV.

He looked up at us and nodded.
"Alright but don't be out to late."

Bailey and I took that as our cue to leave and we did.
We walked down the graveled driveway to the sidewalk in silence.
Bailey was the first to break it.

"So who's party are we going to? We don't know anyone here." Bailey asked giving me a look.

I gave her a cheeky smile.
"It's not really a party, just a birthday party. So chill Bails." I gave her a reassuring glance, "It"s this guy named Nick, today is his birthday we kind of ran into each other while i was jogging. Well his dog ran into me."

She made an 'oh' sound and we continued walking towards his house.

"Oh alright, just making sure 'cause I'm not a big fan of wild teenage parties." Bailey chuckled.

I shook my head and stopped in front of house number 243, where Nick walked into earlier.

"Here is the house." I stated, I opened the gate and walked through with Bailey trailing behind me.

Nick's house was a big Hollywood-like mansion, with a long driveway,much like my father's house, huge french windows, neatly mowed lawns and a four car garage. I would say he was a celebrity to live in such place, but he was too nice to be one. Nick wasn't cocky nor air-headed, he was a gentleman, he was sweet and caring, after all he did invite me to his birthday party.
We climbed the porch steps and I rang the door bell.
A few seconds later I heard a "I'll get it!" from the inside and the door opened revealing none other then Nick himself.
He face immediately lit up when he saw me.

"Shaina, I'm so glad you could make it." Nick sent me a happy smile then looked at Bailey, "So this must be Bailey."

"Yup."I popped the 'p.'

Nick stuck his hand out for her to shake it. "I'm Nick, nice to meet you."

Bailey smiled and blushed a little and shook his hand, "You too."

I cleared my throat loudly and raised an eyebrow at him.
"Well aren't you going to let us in or are we just gonna stand here all night." I inquired looking at him curiously.

Reality seem to hit him at that point.
"Oh right come in, come in." He stepped out of the door way and opened it wider letting us through."No need to take off your shoes just come right in."

With that we walked into his beautiful home.

"Welcome to my humble adobe." Nick gestured us into the living room.

When I saw the two other guys playing Guitar Hero World Tour, I immeditely knew who they were.
It had finally clicked.
They were the Jonas Brothers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi! :)
I know it took so long to update and I'm sorry. But don't worry this story will continue.
I'm going to write the chapters and Bailey will also write of few of them as well.
Any who hope you liked this chapter.
Personally in my opinion it was okay but, you can be the judge of that x]
Comment&&Subscribe
Comments=Frequent updates
-Shaina