Now That We're The Same, We're Together Forever

This Is What I Am

Rory, are you okay?

I’m fine. I just feel a little weird. Having four legs is a little bit of a stretch for humans. I looked down at myself. I had fur and claws. My fir was dark brown, almost black. It felt weird compared to my blond hair. I kept my head down.

I know how you feel.

We all do.

Quil?

Yeah?

Who’s with you? Jacob asked.

Everyone except the new kids. They’re doing their homework. Silly, little freshmen.

Sam?

What’s wrong, Jacob? It was a new voice I’d never heard before.

Nothing, but I don’t know exactly where we are. I left the house and all I could think about was getting her away from town.

That’s fine. We’ll follow your scent.

I do know, however, that we passed a house with barbeque on the grill.When Jacob said that, I realized I had never got my cereal from Quil.

Sorry, Rory. Dad was being a little too pushy and then you just started changing.

We’ll get you something to eat soon. We just have to introduce you to the pack and then we’ll all go to Sam’s.

Emily was cooking when I left. I told her to make extra. I only said that we might be getting an addition. I picked my head up, looking everywhere in the forest, except in Jacob’s direction.

Thanks, Sam.

I definitely need to start paying attention to all of these voices, or I’ll be lost forever. I thought.

Trust me, Ror, you will. If I have to sit around and quiz you all day, I will.

Jacob, please don’t start getting all lovey on us now.

Shut up, Quil.

Shut up, Quil. I thought at the same time as Jacob.

Why does everybody always gang up on me?

It’s not just you. It’s me, too. Another new voice.

That’s Embry. You met him the night of the almost bonfire, remember?

Nice to hear you again, Rory.

You’re so corny, Em.

Well, I can’t say that I see her, Jacob, even though in a way, I kinda do.

Could you guys please just shut up? We’ll save all of the introductions for when we get there.

We all know you’ll be the first one here. That’s Leah.

Got that right.

There’s another girl? I asked.

Yup, it’s just you and her though. A female werewolf is a very rare thing. I think we’re lucky to have you both.

How many of us are there?

Eleven, including you two, I think. Sam answered my question.

Holy cow.

It is a lot compared to a long time ago.

Are you okay, Ror? Jacob asked.

I’m fine, why?

You aren’t looking at me. I felt guilty. I wanted so bad to look at him, but I couldn’t bring myself to do it.

I’m just…

You’re gonna have to look at me eventually, why not try looking at me now?

I don’t know.

I’m still Jacob, just in wolf form. Just like you’re still Rory. And Quil’s still Quil, unfortunately.

Hey!

Sorry, Quil, he’s right. Life would be so much easier for everyone if you changed how fast you move your mouth when you talk.

And to think I took your side in the argument between you and Dad.

What argument?

It’s nothing, Jacob. Just Dad being stupid.

Quil, shut up!

Rory?

I’ll tell you about it later if it would make you stop pestering me about it.

I’ll stop pestering if you look at me.

Jake—

Please… I took a deep breath and let it out. I slowly picked my head up to look at him. I could believe what I saw. This is what I was. More or less, yeah. You’re so much more beautiful than I am, though.

God, Jacob.

Shut up, Paul. If you could actually see her, you would think so, too.

We’ll see.

That’s Paul by the way. I heard some leaves rustling in the forest. I crouched ready to attack and growled.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's the first chapter guys. I hope you guys like it because it took me a week to write it and 45 minutes just to get all the codes and stuff in...

LOV U LOTSSS

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE VERY MUCH APPERCIATED!!!