Now That We're The Same, We're Together Forever

Almost

Lorelei says "READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!!!"

“Why is Sam making us take that stupid class. It’s not like he’s going to decide what I do for the rest of my life. I decide what I want to do.” Jake and I were walking back to his car after school.

English was okay. Although it kinda dragged. It felt like it was forever until the bell rang. Somehow every third period class I’ve ever had felt that way. Probably because it was right after lunch, but still that’s kinda weird.

Weight Training was nothing, today anyway. Since it was my first day and I’d supposedly been sick the past four days, I didn’t have to do anything. Coach Carter, who makes us call him Coach, told me that I had to participate next week. In that class it was only me and one other girl, who was huge, so we had class with the guys which was just fine with me. I love having a logical excuse to look at Jake shirtless.

“Ror, Sam is practically another father to us.”

“Yeah, well I don’t need a father. Especially one who doesn’t let me do what I want to.”
“He’s just looking out for us. It’s what he does, being Alpha and all. Why are you complaining anyway? You didn’t do anything today.”

“Except watch you.” I said smiling at him. We stopped at the car on the passenger side. Jacob backed me up against the door.

“So you like the abs.”

“I love the abs.” I said running my hand across his stomach. I looked up at him and saw he was leaning in to kiss me. He was right there, so much I could feel his breath on my face.

“Urgh guys really? In public?” I sighed.

“So close.” Jacob muttered. “Quil, get over it.” Jacob backed up off of me. I stepped forward and he opened the door for me. I stepped into the car. Quil and Embry got in the car after me. “As soon as we drop them off we are getting far away from here.”

“I like that idea.”

“Good.” I smiled.

“I love you.” He smiled and made sure I was in the car before shutting the door. I watched him as he walked to his side of the car. As soon as Jacob got in the car, Embry started acting stupid. Though for him it is involuntary. Jacob started the car and backed out for Embry’s house.

“So, what are you guys doing tonight.” Embry asked smiling.

“Not what you’re thinking. And because of that comment, we’re not stopping at your house. You’re going to have to jump out.” I told him.

“What? Why?”

“You’re talking about mine and Jacob’s sex life.”

“You guys are no fun.”

“Deal with it.”

“You’d think if you guys loved each other so much you would at least do something about it.”

“I met Jake a week ago. I’m not about to sleep with him. No offense. I love you and everything but…”

“I get it. Don’t explain anything to me.” He held his arm out and I curled up to him.

“Are you telling the truth?”

“About what?”

“You having no idea where we’re going tonight.”

“No idea.”

“Well, what about something small?”

“Like what? McDonalds? Pretty cheap for a first date, don’t you think?”

“Stay out of this, Quil.”

“I’m only trying to help.”

“By being annoying?”

“I’m giving you choices.”

“They aren’t very good ones.”

“At least I’m not bugging you about your nonexistent sex life.” He said glaring at Embry. I looked at Jacob.

“He’s got a point.” Jacob told me. I sighed.

“Fine suggestions are accepted. Of course they have to be within reason.”

“Well, fine. But it’s too bad I don’t have any ideas.” He said quickly.

“You were arguing with me to help and you don’t have a single idea?”

“Yeah.”

“You are unbelievable.” We got to Embry’s house and Jacob started to slow down. “What are you doing?” I said sitting up. “He’s supposed to jump, remember?”

“I’m not making him jump out of the car. Though I’m sure he’d survive the fall, his mom would probably kill me.” I sat back against the seat and folded my arms across my chest. Jacob stopped the car in front of Embry’s house and he got out.

“See you later guys. Sorry about the comments, Rory.” I ignored him.

Women.

“I heard that!” Embry turned around, smiling, and waved. As we pulled away he walking inside.

“Hey, I’ve got an idea. What if I told you, you could push him off a cliff next time we go diving.” I thought about taking up his offer.

“That doesn’t mean that I have to jump too does it?”

“You only have to jump if you want to.”

“Fine. I want to push him in twice though.” Both Jacob and Quil laughed.

“Alright.”

There’s no way that you are going to be pushing me in.

That’s what you think.

“So when are we going cliff diving?”

“Since you have no homework we can go tomorrow if you would like.”

“Perfect.” We pulled up to my house. I looked at it. Quil hadn’t gotten out yet.

“Do you wanna come in and get some stuff? Dad isn’t home. He won’t be for a while.”

“I think so.”

“Are you sure you want to go in there?”

“Jacob, it’s not like he’s home. If he was home I wouldn’t even take a chance yet. I’m probably not going back for a while and I need some more clothes.”

“Whatever you want to do I suppose.” He opened his door and ran to my side of the car to open my door. He took my hand and helped me out.

“You’re positive you want to do this? It’s not just a person that could trigger your anger, you know?”

“Keep asking me and I’m gonna say no.”

“Are you sure you wanna go in there?”

“Shut up.” I pulled my hand out of his and walked up to the house behind Quil.
♠ ♠ ♠
Countdown to TBOF: 4 chapters

I'm sorry to say this guys but after this there are only four more chapters to "NTWTSWTFE." I know, I know you are all extremely distraught. But not to worry. I will soon be posting a sequal entitled "The Beginning of Forever." I really don't know how long this story is going to be.

If it is of any inconvience for you of my elongated story, please note that I don't really care. I may look sweet and innocent on the inside but really I'm not. Don't get me wrong I love you guys, but I'm not all that caring. Ask my friends...not that you could because you don't really know them. Knowing this take my love as a compliment.

Questions = love
Comments = more love
Subscriptions = lots o' love