Now That We're The Same, We're Together Forever

The Run of Hunger

Then I heard the door slam. I looked back at my room.

“Lorelei, I know you’re here. Where are you?”

“Rory, come on.” Jacob yelled/whispered. I closed my eyes, and pushed myself out of the window. I opened my eyes and saw Jacob looking at me. “Wasn’t that bad was it?”

“We gotta go. Dad was in the house. He’ll probably be up in my room any second and see the window open.”

“Right. Let’s go.” We ran for the thick forest. I went a little farther in so I could strip my clothes without having to worry about anyone watching. I stuffed my clothes into my duffle and thought of my dad. It made me angry and the next thing I knew I had paws. I grabbed my duffle with my mouth and ran to Jacob.

You might want to slow down and stay with me. You
don’t know where they live.


Where’s Quil?

He stopped at my house to throw your other bag in my window.

And he’s going to Sam’s now?

Yeah.

Okay, let’s go.

Are you sure you want to go?

Are you kidding? I am so incredibly hungry. I haven’t eaten all day. Thank you, Quil.

I said I was sorry!

I know. I was just messing with you. Gosh, you are so easy.

Rory, slow down it’s just ahead.

Now you tell me. Just as I’m about to go a little faster, we have to slow down.

I’m sorry. The next time we phase, we’ll go for the longest run ever. I got a weird feeling of something being pulled to me. After, you’ll be so tired, you can’t sleep.

Oh my gosh! Jacob, that’s disgusting!

Paul! You are so stupid! Why would I say something like that? Why do you always phase when someone is mid-conversation?

It’s not my fault. Sam was wondering what was taking you guys so long.

Tell him we’re around the corner.

Okay. Then I got the loneliness feeling again. I hated it so much and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

Ror, honey, it’s okay.

I know, I know. I’m not alone.

No, you’re not. Alright, Ror, we’re here. Go into the woods, and get your clothes on. I’ll wait for you right here.

Be right back. I went farther into the woods. I stopped to put my bag down. I thought human as much as I could and then heard the cracking again. I changed into the clothes that were in the duffle bag and picked up the bag. I ran back to where Jacob was and stopped when I was right in front of him.

“Are you sure you wanna go in there?”

“Let me see what my stomach says.” He smiled as I pretended to listen to my belly. “Grumble, grumble. I’m pretty sure that means yes.”

“You are the most awesome girl I have ever met.” He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me to him.

“I am, aren’t I?”

“Yes, you are. And would this awesome girl like to accompany me to dinner tomorrow night?”

“I don’t know. I already have lots of homework for missing school.”

“Come on, it’ll be Friday. We can do out homework all day Saturday. I’ll get Sam to switch around out patrol.”

“Patrol?”

“Technically, we have to protect the area from the vampires.”

“You promise we’ll do our homework on Saturday?”

“I promise.” I looked at his face. He looked so cute when he was desperate.

I am not desperate.

But you are cute.

Guys, I’m gonna gag.

Jacob, Lorelei, get in here now.

Alright, Sam.

Coming.

“Alright, I suppose we should go.” I looked at Jacob. He looked a little upset.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing. Come on, Alpha has spoken.” We walked out of the woods where a small blue house came into view.
♠ ♠ ♠
alright that's one this week....just about to post the next one...

hop you enjoy

thanx 4 comments subscriptions etc...you get the idea. i really love that word etc. you know it's really et cetera...weird huh...i know that was random but that's totally me.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!