Now That We're The Same, We're Together Forever

1, 2, 3, 4

“Oh my gosh. Emily, that was the most delicious meal I have ever eaten.”

“Well, thank you.”

“No, thank you. I don’t think I’ll be able to eat anything for the rest of the week.”

“Very doubtful.” Embry said.

“I don’t eat that much.” I slapped Embry’s shoulder.

“What was that for? I’m being serious. Once you’ve eaten something Emily made, you can only eat for of her food, even if you’re stuffed full.”

“Well, I can’t eat another bite, I don’t care what you say.” I yawned. I felt someone look at me. It was Jacob.

“I think we should get this one to sleep. It’s late, and she’s had a long six hours.”

“It’s only eleven. I don’t need a bedtime.”

“You will when we start working patrol.”

“But—”

“Don’t even try. We’re leaving.”

“Fine,” I said, getting out of the chair. “It was nice meeting you guys.”

“You, too.” They said back to me. Jacob took my hand and led me out of the room, through the living room and out of the front door.

“Are you all better now?”

“Very much so. Thank you.” I put my arm around his waist as he did mine, and we started walking down the street.

“Was that food great or what?”

“What.” I looked up at him and smiled.

“I’m surprised at you.”

“How?”

“You didn’t freak out as much as I thought you would.”

“I fainted.”

“I mean after you phased. You kept your cool, and you adjusted yourself in front of everybody. You did a really great job phasing back. It took me like three days.”

“We’re not the same person. We are completely different…”

“Yeah. I know. I grew up learning about this werewolf stuff thinking they were just stories that my parents told me at night. I never thought they were real and look at me.”

“I had no idea any of this crap existed. I still don’t think it, even though I’ve lived it. I still don’t understand any of it.”

“What do you want to know?”

“Nothing that really matter’s now.”

“The only thing that does matter is the Alpha.” I sighed.

“Fine, tell me about Sam.”

“Sam is the boss. It’s pretty much whatever he says goes. And when Sam really lays down the law, you can’t ignore it. Like there are bonds around you to keep you from doing or saying something. Like that you are a werewolf. You aren’t allowed to say that you are one to anyone.”

“What about us? I mean, we exist because of the vampires. If we don’t want to be what we are, why don’t we just frighten them away?”

“That’s probably something you don’t want to hear.”

“Tell me.”

“Bella is friends with the vampires. Actually the guy she married is a vampire. And by now, she’s probably one herself.”

“Oh, I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay. It doesn’t matter anymore. I’ve got you now.” He looked down and smiled a reassuring smile.

“Because of imprinting?”

“That’s part of it.”

“What is it exactly?”

“That’s a little harder to explain. I guess when you see someone, and it could be anyone, you know in an instant that you want to spend the rest of your life making what’s best for them. You see them, and you SEE them. Everything moves around that person.”

“That’s what it felt like when I saw you.”

“Me too. I didn’t think I would ever find the girl of my dreams, but here she is. Right here, in my arms.” I yawned. “You are really tired, aren’t you?”

“It’s been kind of a long day. Can you blame me?” he stopped.
“What?” he put one of his arms behind my knees and pulled me up into his arms. “Jake, what are you doing?”

“Carrying you.”

“Why?”

“It’s a long walk, and you are tired."

“You’re a nerd.”

“At least you don’t have to walk.”

“I guess you’re right.” I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder.

You are the greatest guy ever.

And you are the greatest girl.

Jake? He looked at me.

Yeah?

I love you.

I love you, too. Now close your eyes and try to sleep.

We’re not even at your house yet.

But you’re tired. Close your eyes. I closed my eyes, regretfully. I didn’t know what nightmares I would have tonight, and I was scared. Don’t be scared. I’ll be here for you. I knew that it was the truth. So I let my mind go.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you didn't get it, I named this chapter after my favorite song by the Plain White T's. If you've never heard it, listen to it. YOU'LL LOVE IT!!!

I know there are some people who could seriously think this chapter is a little weird because they said i ove you before there was really any PDA. But I needed something to put in this chapter and this was the best thing I could think of.

Please insert any questions, comments, concerns, or ideas for the story into the comment box or my inbox. Don't be afraid to suggest story lines. Or new characters...I think this story needs some vampires.

Shoutout to the BESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTESTEST friend in the entire world.

Comment, subscriptions, suggestions, messages...all = LOVE