Scream

Chapter 5

I looked at Matt as he shook his head as he drank his beer with out saying a word. I could tell by how he was standing and how he was chugging his beer - so he wouldn't have to speak- that he wanted to say something. I tapped my long nails on the counter top before sighing heavily.

I shook my head and walked back into the living room. Jimmy and Johnny were listening to an ipod, while Zack sat on the couch drinking a beer. Brian had his eyes closed leaning his head back on the sofa cushion. I walked to the sliding glass back door.

"You can go look at the back yard. It doesn't bite you know." Brian said with an amused tone. Even though my back was turned to him, I could picture a smirk on his face.

I bit my bottom lip. I placed my hand on the door knob, then took a shaky breath. I was uneasy about actually looking around his back yard. It would just make everything seem so real to me, even though I knew it was real a part of me was hoping that it wasn't.

I shook all of the negativity out of my head before opening the door and walking out into the hot California air. His back yard was massive. The grass was just as green as the grass in the front. I softly shut the door behind me. I walked off of the pourch and onto the grass. I slide off my shoes and let my bare feet run over the grass before walking into the center of the yard. I felt a cool ocean mist glide over my face.

I did a few stretches. I walked to one end of the yard before taking a deep breath. I ran half way to the center of the yard before I did a cart wheel, landing perfectly. I did a back bend. My hands were right next to my feet. I stood directly on the tips of my toes. Since I hadn't done this in a while, a small pain was in my stomach, arms, legs and at the bottom of my feet. I heard the door open and close about a minute later.

I had assumed that the whole gang decided to watch my performance, making me mutter. I didn't like being watched, since that kind of thing made me anxious, I was likely to break something. I closed my eyes. I slowly let one leg go up into the air, my other leg following it, landing me on my feet, my body facing up wards. I opened my eyes and ran. I did three front handsprings, a back walk over then ended with a round off. I stood facing the ocean, letting my legs slide apart, until I was in a perfect split. The sun beamed on me, making my body hot. From all of the running I did, I was a bit out of breath.

I heard the grass crunch and people walk up to me fromt behind. I got up and turned around. My suspusion had indeed been correct; well half way correct. Matt, Brian and Zack stood in front of me with smiles on their faces.

"Well well well." Matt said. Amusement played on his tone, as he looked down at me. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest. "someone's mighty flexible."

I nodded dully in agreement. The look on Zack's face changed. He looked at Brian, then back at me and laughed quietly. "Hey Brian, you're sister is very flexible. That is a very useful thing in the bedroom." He tried to not laugh but it didn't work well in the end.

Brian's jaw dropped. He looked at Zack and narrowed his eyes. Zack stopped laughing, then Matt started. He looked at me, panic over took his features. "Sam, you are still a virgin right?" His eyes grew wider as he spoke. I could hear the concern and panic in his tone.

Keeping it cool, I shrugged my shoulders. A smirk played on my lips and I looked between the three guys, my eyes stayed on Brian before I spoke. His eyes were even wider now. "My dear brother. It takes a lot to see what I have under my cloths. But I can guarantee that it gets better as my under garments come off. I have a nice body, what can I say." I said walking around them, my hips swung a bit more then they did normally. I picked up my shoes and went inside closing the door.

I busted out laughing when I was out of their view. Jimmy gave me a confused look, the only thing I heard though out the room was the soft snors coming from Johnny.

I sat on the couch and shut my eyes. I was picturing the look on Brian's face. It was very humorous. I snorted to myself. The question kept stabbing me. Why did he want to know if I was a virgin? He had only met me, isn't that a bit much? I wasn't sure, because he was my brother, but he didn't need to know all of that.

"Samantha, what ever you middle name is, Haner!" I heard Brian yell.

My eyes flew open. I saw an upset looking Brian standing in front of me. His arms were crossed and narrowed. I stood up and glared at him.

"You don't need to know my middle name." I sneered. I noticed that Matt wasn't in the room, however Zack was. He was standing behind Brian, biting his bottom lip with a concerned look on his face. I looked back at Brian. "My last name is not Haner. It's LaLanne, and for your information if you haven't gathered it in your head yet, but uh you last name maybe Haner but it should be LaLanne." I shot at him. I felt my body began to shake.

His face fell some what. He looked at me. Had he not looked at it like that before? Sighing he shook his head. "What ever. Now answer my question!" He cried, his nose flared a little bit.

"No." I shook my head and snorted. I felt my blood boil, and all of the blood rush to my cheeks. "That is none of your business. Plus you have only known me for a few hours." I added smugly.

"I am your brother." He said in a whisper. This came as a shock to me.Strong voices I could handle, but the whispering was unbearable, but it didn't affect me when Brian did it.

"Right. My brother, not father. Be thankful that you aren't my father." I said in a normal voice, but it was as strong as it should be.

"Why not?" He challenged. Brian shook his head disapprovingly.

"Because he is an alcoholic and a coke head! He chose drugs and alcohol over me!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. My chest was heaving up and down, my breathing wasn't normal.

I pushed him out of the way and ran out of the back door towards the beach. I stumbled in the sand. Tears spilled down my cheeks. I didn't like talking about my Father like that, but it came out like word vomit. I only got about half a mile down the beach until I fell flat on my ass.

The sun didn't shine any more. Dark, heavy looking, clouds covered the sky. I saw a lightening bolt flash across the sky. I must have made God mad, for it to go to sunny to thunder storm. I was thousands of miles away from my biological family and hundreds of miles away from the people that felt like family. I was basically alone. I didn't think that they would come looking for me, they didn't know me. I was sure of it.

Another bolt of lightening passed through the skin. The sky faded darker and darker until it was nearly black. I felt a rain drop fall on my knee, then a down pour came shortly after.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it.
In this chapter and through out the story contains pieces of my actual life.
Such as what my Mother really did to me, how my father is and how my sister is.
Hoped you liked it.
Comments = updates