Status: Completed! Check out the sequel and let me know what you think? (:

Take My Hand Tonight; We Can Run So Far

Shopping, Sales and Baby Stuff

It was now a few days later. In just a few short hours, Ashley would be released from the hospital and we could finally take Hannah home with us. There was still one thing left to finish planning; the wedding. It would take just a bit since this baby came so soon. I couldn’t wait, besides the day Hannah was born; it was going to be another one of the best days of my entire life. I knew Ashley was going to look unbelievably gorgeous in her wedding gown.

Meanwhile; Ashley’s POV
I smiled as I opened my eyes to see Joe sitting next to me on the hospital bed, cradling our baby girl. She was adorable and looks just like her father, really dark hair, and Joe’s smile. From the looks of it, she was going to have my eyes. “Baby, you know, the quicker and faster you change, we can get out of here and go back to the house. There’s something I need to show you!” Joe said, smiling over at me. I smiled before handing the baby over to Joe before changing into a pair of jeans and an old shirt of Joe’s. I smiled before slowly getting up and making my way over to the door.

I noticed my older sister walk up with Kevin close behind her. Before I knew it, I was finally getting to go home along with Hannah since they didn’t find any problems wrong with her. Joe and I were very proud; she was the best thing that has ever happened to me, well, besides being with Joe. He helped me in the passenger side of the car before grabbing Hannah and placing her in her infant car seat in the backseat. After securely strapping her in, he shut the door and got in the driver’s seat of his navy blue SUV.

Before I knew it, we were finally at the house. After he parked the car in the drive way, Joe got out and pulled Hannah gently out of her infant car seat. “Babe, you ready to see the nursery and the rest of the house?” he asked, as we walked up the steps of the front porch. I smiled and nodded before we headed inside after I unlocked the door once Joe handed me the keys firmly holding on to Hannah in his arms.

“Lead the way, babe,” I smiled over at my soon-to-be husband. He led me up the stairs holding Hannah in his arms. He went a bit ahead of me and stopped as he came up to a closed bedroom door, which I’m guessing was the nursery. I couldn’t wait to see it! “Baby, close your eyes,” Joe whispered softly in to my ear.

I did as he said and closed my eyes. I felt him grab his hand and pull me forward. I felt him grab my hand after I heard him open the door. He went forward and I followed close behind. “You ready?” he asked, smiling. I smiled and nodded before replying, “Yes!” I was super excited to see it, along with the rest of the house.

“Okay, babe, open your eyes!” I opened my eyes to see a perfectly done nursery. “Joe, this looks,” I felt soft tears welling up in my eyes. “Amazing, it’s perfect,” I smiled and choked back a few tears. “I knew you would love it,” he smiled down at me before setting Hannah in her crib so she could take a nap while Joe showed me the rest of the house. He pulled me close as he showed me around the nursery a bit more. It looked so amazing; I really couldn’t help but wonder how he did all this.

“Baby, are you ready to see our room?” I nodded, smiling. “Yes please!” he smiled before taking my hand, lacing his fingers together with mine and led me toward the master bedroom, which was right down the hall from the nursery. He opened up the door that led in to the master bedroom. The walls were a real pretty shade of blue. The bed was a real pretty gray color.

“Joe, this is amazing, I love it!!” I smiled and hugged him. “I’m glad, I really like it too!” he smiled back at me and pulled me close. We pulled away a few minutes later and looked around the master bedroom. It was really nice, I loved it! After looking around the whole master bedroom, I went back over in to the nursery where Hannah was in her crib, sleeping.

I reached down and picked her up being careful of her tiny body and carried her over to the rocking chair before taking a seat. As I began to rock her, I looked up to see Joe standing in the door way, a cute smile on his face and could see a gleam in his eyes. I smiled back over at him. I knew life couldn’t get any better than it already was; I have the most wonderful, beautiful baby girl and am getting married to the love of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, there you go!
There's the FINAL chapter of Take My Hand Tonight; We Can Run So Far..there is still going to be a sequel. I still have to write out the summary and plan it out!!
Comment and let me know what you think :D
Also, if you haven't subscribed already, please do so (:

The sequel will be coming out soon, i promise. Just don't have no clue when...I'll let y'all know when the time comes (: