A Wicked Past A Better Future

I have absoulty nothing against Michelle!! So don't bitch about it towards me. This is just how it kinda worked out...sorry!

This is going to be a Synyster Gates/Brian Elwin Haner Jr. story. The first one I wrote of him was a total bum, but I was just starting to get used to writing fanfics.

The first part is the past, and then from the second on it’s in the present time, unless mentioned otherwise.

Oh yeah, first chapter, extremmy sad, I cried writing it. *fuckin hormones* xD

I don’t really want to give out information about the story, so I will give it out about characters.

Gabrielle Nicole Alexander. She is 26, youngest of her friends, can play any instrument you lay in front of her in a matter of minutes. Skateboarding, singing/screaming, and motocross are her life. Has a recording studio in the basement of her house with her four other friends. She enjoys: eating Skittles, drinking Rockstars, surfing,(when at a beach) Starbucks, PacSun, Hot Topic, and listing and playing music. Has long blonde hair that reaches her back that is always straitened, but has a natural wave to it, hazel green tent eyes. She has her lip, nose and ears pierced, also has an industrial bar on her left ear. She is about 5’8” and has a very nice figure.

Kyle James Owen. He has been one of Gabby's best friends growing up. He is 26, four months older than Gabby by being born in June. He is extremely hansom and tall at 6’4”. He has a natural tan look to him, black hair that covers his eyes, mesmerizing green eyes, extremely well built, arm sleeves, piercings, but the biggest sweet heart ever. He is one of the best guitarist in the world, so in Gabby's opinion, and a great friend to anyone.

Matt Brandon Spencer. He has also been one of Gabby's best friends growing up. He is the oldest of the group, being born in January, but only third tallest at 6’. He has blue hair that Gabby died, and he decided to keep it. Brown eyes, well built. He has several tattoos and piercings, but not as much as Kyle. He is an excellent bass player, and loves to cause havoc.

Jake Edward Anderson. Once again, another of Gabby’s best friend, but has no relation to her, the last name is just a coincident. He is the second oldest, being born in March. He is about 6’2”, has reddish, brown hair. He has green eyes, not as well built as Matt, but still tough looking. He only has a few tattoos, no piercings besides his ears, loves to cause havoc with Matt, and is a great singer.

Austin Cole Slim, also another good friend of Gabby. Austin is tiny, at the height of 5’5”. He was born in June, being the third oldest of the group. He has brown hair and blue eyes, but aren’t pretty to look in unlike Kyle. Kyle taught him how to play guitar, and is fairly well at it, just not as good as Kyle.