Passion In My Eyes

Danielle Anderson, 18 years old, and attending Ocean View High School, on the verge of dropping out.

After one lustful night at an Avenged Sevenfold concert, Zacky Vengeance decides that she might be the one, even if he's 24, soon to be 25, and she's just barely turned 18.

After he's seen holding hands with her, news about them shows up in all the hard rock magazines, and he learns that he's what people would call an online "scene queen."

That didn't faze him. However, when she brought him home to finally meet the family, Zacky's eyes landed on someone else.

Anna Jameson, Dani's 21-year-old half-sister.

Anna is 5"7, a little too thin for his taste, but with nice accents.

Dani is 5"3, a little heavier, but the only bad thing about her are her thicker legs.

Anna's make up is more conservative, and she always has the make-up for the appropriate times.

Dani's make up is always consisted of heavy eyeliner and thick mascara, and it almost looks caked on.

Anna is a little quiet, but can get things done.

Dani is a little immature, but more outgoing.

How the hell will Zacky stay at his girlfriend's house comfortably if her half-sister is there?

[Author's Note: Yeah, I know Shailene Woodley is only turning 18 this year, but try to imagine her a little older. That's the main reason I chose that picture, because she looks more than 18 years, no?]