The Littlest Way.

Fare Thee Well Projekt, Fare Thee Well.

My fate. Our fates had been decided.
—Leslie Way on Leaving Projekt Revolution.

As I had packed the remainder of my things, into the back of my truck. Yes, I do drive a truck. I know you guys, are all what the fuck? Right, well what happened was, I have a friend, who lives in California. Harry Gregs, and I have a truck, at her house, from the one time, I drove there. Well, actually we did, together. Cross fucking country. So she drove to Phoenix, Az. from Cali. She met me at the concert, and left it there. She flew home, and I paid for her flight, as a thank you. So, as I was packing, Adam, called me to his bus. I walked, cautiously into his bus. It was awkward, and I sat awkwardly, in a booth, as he spoke.

"Leslie," He spoke gently, "Leslie, we can't- you can't," He stuttered.

"I need to, Adam," I say gently.

"But," Ah, the evil but. "But, we can work it out," He argues.

"We, need to be away from each other," I pause, so the details can sink in.

I should have said, I need to be away from him, but fuck it.

"It will be good for," I start.

"NO IT WON'T," He yells.

"YES, IT WILL," I shout back, "YOU KNOW WHY?"

"WHY?" He shouts.

"BECAUSE, I KNOW WHAT YOU DID," I pause, for more emphasis, on my next statement.

"I KNOW WHAT YOU DID, WITH HOLLY FUCKING TURMOIL. SO WE DO, ADAM!" I yell.

"WHAT, I HAVEN'T TOUCHED, ANOTHER SOUL I NEVER WOULD." He argues.

"GOODBYE ADAM," I shout.

I ran out of his bus. The tears, falling freely from my eyes. Never, has this happened, in a relationship to me.

"Leslie," Adam begins to say.

"Shut up, and get back, away from her, Adam." Matt Rubano, said sternly.

As I ran, I collided straight into someone.

"Leslie, what's the-" Gerard began.

"Get out of my," I say, trying to push past him.

"Leslie, Leslie," Gee says, as I push past him.

He grabbed me, and held me.

"Let, let me go," I say crying.

I am pounding his chest, trying to break free. He just kept holding me, like when Mikey would hurt me. When I'd try to leave, he'd hold me, and tell me,

"Honey, it'll be alright, I've got you now. Shh, don't cry,"

"But, Gee," I'd say, and did say.

"Shh, it is not too late," He said again, and just held me there.

Then, Lauren, held me on the other side of me. I think, six or seven, people filmed it, while others took pictures. The photographers, included Adam's brother Nathan.. He felt bad for Adam, and myself. They, finally let me go. Reggie, Ricky, and Tammy, were in the back of the truck. While, myself and Ellie sat in the front. As, we began our drive to Jepha's, somewhere in Utah. While, driving on the open road, in the first half-hour a song came on the radio. Never too late, by three days grace, great guys by the way. I cried during the song, because I felt like, it was too late. It made me feel, like the shit with Adam, and I, we were just plummeting, and I don't know... I mean, I have never, had this happen in a relationship, before. So, I don't know, what to do. As, the tears, just fell down my face.

"You okay?" Ellie asked. I shook my head.

"Pull over," Reggie said. "At a gas station, and we’ll sort this out."

"And make you feel better," Tammy said.

----------------Time Lapse-----------------

At the rest stop.
First we went into the store. We tried on 20 different pairs of sunglasses, and looked retarded. So, we bought them, for fun times at Jepha’s house. We bought some food for the road, and drinks. Then Ellie, called us over, to see something. Can you say tabloids? How about bullshit? That’s what I thought.

So, one tabloid cover.
Leslie Way— Storms out on Adam. Saying ‘I am done with life.’
For more details, page four.

I looked blankly. I just stared at the book, not knowing what to do, or say. I felt angry, upset, and violated. It was horrid.

"Let’s get out of here," Tammy said. "We’ll call Jack, in the morning."

I decided, to go use the bathroom, but my phone went off on the way.

"Hello?" I said, since I didn’t recognize the number.

"Leslie," An unfamiliar voice, cried out.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"N-Nathan, it is Adam," He said, sounding panic stricken.

"What’s the matter with him," I say, feeling my pulse race.

"He is talking insane, killing himself, and it is bad." He cries.

"Did, he-" I gulp, "Drink anything?"

"I- we don’t know," He stutters.

I sigh, knowing I have to do this.

"Put him, on the phone,"

"O-Okay,"

"And, Nathan one more thing,"

"Y-Yeah,"

"Breathe," I say.

I hear him inhale, and exhale.

"It will, be fine. Don’t worry,"

"I hope so," He whispers. "Hold on, I have to give the phone, to Fred, since he is the only one on the bus, erm, dressing room."

"Fine, I don’t care," I sigh.

"Freddie, she is on the phone," Nathan said.

"Leslie, I’m sorry, I acted like that, I had-"

"Fred, shut up." I say, harshly.

"I guess I deserve that,"

"What the fuck is wrong with him?"

"He is wasted, smoking, and talking like a crackhead."

"What is he talking about?"

"Apologizing to you, killing himself, you, and random things,"

"Okay, I need you to do two things,"

"What, anything,"

"Smack him across the face, and then give him a cup of coffee, well more than two, take the booze away, take his cigarettes, and then tell him I’m on the phone,"

"Okay, you’re sure?"

"He has only done this once before, and that is what I did,"

"Les, what’s the hold up?" Tammy says.

I put my finger up as if to say, I’ll tell her in one minute.

"Put me on speaker, and when you smack him say, I’m sorry buddy, Leslie told me to,"

"Okay, you’re on speaker,"

"Good," Then I put mine on speaker, run to the car, so everyone can hear this.

"What the-"

"Shhh," I say, "Listen,"

SMACK! Is what we heard.

"What the fuck, dude?" I hear Adam says.

"Sorry, buddy Leslie said to,"

"Oh,"

"Here’s a cup of coffee, give me your booze, and cigarettes," Fred demands.

"Here,"

"Now, you can talk to me, babes." I say.

"Leslie?" I hear Adam say.

"Yes, it is me. Fred turn the phone of speaker, and give the phone to him." I don’t put mine off speaker though.

Ricky is recording the conversation with her phone. She is probably, is recording it, so that she can make fun of us in the future. Y’know, when we are married and shit.

“Leslie, I cannot leave us like this,” He said.

“I know hun, I know,” I cooed.

“I’m sorry,”

“I know.”

“No, you don’t know,” He paused. “Leslie, you mean so much more to me than you know. You’re the only person who helps me when I’m like this, Leslie I-”

“Don’t say it, if you don’t mean-”

“Leslie Emilie Way, I love you.”

“Yes, I know you do, Adam. I’ll say it when I mean it.”

“When I see you, I’m going to make it up to you. I promise.”

“Okay, dear, bye.”

I hung up the phone and broke down in tears. This will be a road trip never forgotten.