The Littlest Way.

Just Cause We’re Chicks Doesn’t Mean We Can’t Part

Leslie's Point of View.

As we walked into Jepha’s the smell of weed, cigarettes, coffee, and assorted candy filled our nostrils. I saw Bertie sitting on the couch, and he hadn’t heard I was coming, so I decided I’d surprise him. I ran at full force and jumped on this back.

“Hey Sexy!” I laughed.

“Oh My Gawd, you ugly ho get off me,” He paused, putting me down. “And properly greet a bitch.”

I giggled like a five year old. I had forgotten how much I missed these guys. Until a certain member walked in.

“Leslie, charmed you could be here.” Quinn Allman hissed.

“Oh darling, I wouldn’t have missed it for the world.” I sneered back.

“Lez, chill.” Tammy said, grabbing my arm.

“No, you have no right to behave like this Quinn. The feeling was fucking mutual!”

“You ended it, you knew how much I cared for you.”

“Oh you didn’t just say-” I began.

“You fucking douche bag. How dare you blame her for it. You fucking dumped her ass after Gerard and Bertiecakes broke the fuck up. Don’t fucking blame her.” Ellie screamed.

“Ladies is there a problem?” The man of the hour said.

“Jephie, Quinn’s blaming me and being a bastard.”

“Quinn, we’ve talked about this..”

“It’s unfair, she’s fucking la-de-freaking-da with fucking Lazzara,” he spat at the Lazzara part. “And I’m left with Maria.”

“You fucking love Maria!”

“He’s not over me. I think I should go, to Vegas and party with Panic.” I said.

“NO!” Bert yelled. “Come here, take a beer, never fear it’ll bring you lots of cheer!”

I giggled at his silliness, “Fine, give it here.”

--------------------------------------Four Hours Later--------------------------------------------
Ellie’s Point of View.

I only had a few drinks, because I knew Leslie could end up behaving badly. She’s plastered and playing spin the bottle-FUCK!

“LESLIE-” I yelled, as she began to kiss her former fiancé and love. “LESLIE STOP! IT’S QUINN!”

Something clicked cause she pushed him off in disgust. Then something I wasn’t expecting happened.

“Motherfucker, how dare you kiss me. You fucking cheated on me, with my ex best friend Lindsay.” I gasped, remembering our former friend. “And then you fucked my cousin at my movie premiere. She told me because she felt guilty. Or how about fucking random chicks on tour or the whores and waitresses?”

“I..I didn-”

“You lying bastard, how dare you try to lie? Like I didn’t know. And then you dumped me, for your stupid bitch girlfriend Maria. The fucking bitch you had been cheating on me with since day fucking one!”

“I’m so-”

“No you aren’t.”

“Leslie, come on. Let me get Jepha and round up the girls.” She nodded, quiet suddenly.

I found Ricky puking on a trampoline in the backyard, Reggie dancing on a table with Dan, and Tammy watching football with some random guys. When I came back with the girls, Bert was holding Leslie.

“She passed out.”

“Oh, where’s Jeph?”

“He went out to get coffee and aspirin. And everything you know these lovely girls need for hangovers.”

“He’s such a doll.”

A horn honked, signaling me and Bert, taking 3 of the four piss drunk girls to the car. We had to carry each of them. Except for Tammy who was okay for the most part.

“Bye Bertie.” I kissed his cheek. “Great party!”

“Bye Lovie.” I smiled, and climbed into the front seat of the truck and began following Jepha to his house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, here is the first update in years.
I just wrote it.
Here it is.
The Littlest Way.