The Littlest Way.

The Feeling's Mutual.

Abuse(Noun)-Maltreatment-the physical or psychological maltreatment of a person or animal.
Abuse(Noun)-Improper Use-The illegal, improper, or harmful use of something, or an illegal, improper, or harmful practice.
Abuse(Noun)-Insults-Insulting or offensive language.
Abuse(Noun)-Drug Use-The harmful use of drugs or alcohol.

I suffered 3 of those no four of those definitions.
The cause of it all. Michael James Way. Ever heard of him? Sure you've heard of him. You're probably thinking Mikey? Little, innocent, and everyone's younger brother Mikey. Hah! Innocent, that's a kicker. He isn't innocent. He may be married now, but his wife still doesn't approve, of the way he treats me.

When I was six that was the first time. He hit me. He pushed me, so I fell in the mud, and ruined my dress. I really did like that dress. I cried and told my mom. What else was I supposed to do?

When I was 10 he hurt me more. Punching me, and kicking me, until I was bruised, and bleeding. I'd come home and say, I fell to my parents. My mother did, want to go into the school about this, but I'd convince, her otherwise. I fearing for worse punishment, couldn't tell a soul, but now look at me. He would threaten me, after he did hit me. I will thank him, for toughening me up. None of the bitches, at school scared me. I scared them. They'd say 'I'd be sorry for screwing with them.' The problem was their boyfriends, all loved me. Its true I guess, it is that 'Way' charm. The first boyfriend I had, was the popular boy. I was 13, he was a senior, and 15. My older sister Lauren, did not approve. Ah Lauren, Lauren, Lauren what can I say about her. Well more later. So first was Kevin James Thompson. That was his name. 9 months, we lasted. I know longtime for a first boyfriend. Well it really did last. We just went our separate ways. It hurt for a while. I hadn't been alone, in a while. I had made friends with him. To this day we are still friends. His friends didn't ditch me, or threaten me. We all used to hang out still. We both moved on at, about the same time. Then when I turned 15, and along came Eric Steven Kuller. He was Russian. Oh my god he was ah-ma-zing. I mean he was just gorgeous. When he spoke in French, you melted faster than a snowball, on the sun. We were together for 2 years. He was 16, when I met him. So when he went to college. I broke it off. I didn't trust him and partying. He understood. We are friends as well. Actually when I turned 18 we tried again. It was fine I melted. He was also a popular guy in another town. Ran his school. His friends did not like me at all. They were like 'why are you with an Emo kid.' He basically said 'Shut up.' They never bothered me again. Excuse me a second.

"Goddamn it, will you stop interrupting me!" I apologize my boyfriend has decided to interrupt our session, by throwing pillows at me.

"But I love you," He whined.

"If you love me you will go away." I say intently.

"You haven't even said my name." He whined again.

"Shut up." I hiss.

"Leslieeee," He whines. "Are you ashamed of me?"

"Oh my god you are acting like Gerard." I moan.

"Well then introduce me," He says.

"Nope." I hiss. "Fine."

He pouted. Stupid pout.

"Matthew." I smirk. "There's your introduction, happy?"

"That'll do," Matt grinned.

"No it is good," I say. "Since, you have gotten me off track, and I am angry."

"Lesss don't be mad…" He starts.

"Shut up, I mean come on, you are worse than Tommy, when he breaks a nail." I only say that, cause it is a fucking crisis, when Tommy dear does.

"Ugh], you always do this," He starts. "Ever since you started writing that stupid book, ]I have been ignored."

"You know what?" I say standing up.

"What is Leslie Way, going to do?" He taunts.

Now that see what he just said. Mikey, did that to me all the time. Whenever he hurt me, he did that.

[[Flashback]]

"Come on, get up." Mikey taunts. "You can get up, can't you?"

"N-No," I stutter.

"No, what you little bitch?" He sneers, and I gulp.

"N-No, I cannot get up." I say, afraid for more trouble.

"Good girl,now stand up." He orders, like a whore.

I oblige, and stand as told. Whack! Right across my cheek. I feel the blood, inside my mouth from biting, and trying to remain silent. Punch! Right to my stomach. I let out an ear-splitting cry. Big mistake.

"Well Ms. Way it seems you broke a rule," He says. "No noise."

I am deathly pale, right now, and afraid, for what is about to come.

Kick! Into the stomach. Kick! My knees. Kick! My chest. Kick!

"Michael!" I hear Lauren yell.

"You're toast," I whisper.

"I'll get you for that later." He sneers.

"Mikes, I am going to have to hurt you now." I hear Lauren say. "When I say leave her alone, I mean it." She hisses.

Now I start to feel the pain all over. I am in agony and crying.

[[End Flashback]]

"Leslie, a-are you okay?" Matthew asks concerned.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I sneer no one messes with me.

"Leslie," He says again.

"What?" I ask again. "Are you afraid, of me?"

"N-No," He stutters.

"Well, you should be." I say. "If, you ever say that again…"

"S-Say what?" He stutters again.

"Oh you know …'What's Leslie Way gonna do?'" I say. "Well, next time you'll find out."

"I'm sorry honey," He apologizes.

"Apologizes are a dime a dozen, dearie." I say.

Now my last boyfriend well he comes into play next chapter. Along with a little girl named Rachel and A Hero called Frank.

Lauren Way is a character from the story- Little Sister: I'm Not Much a Poet But a Criminal Story by onlytwocubesdown
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N" I am soo sorry for not updating. This story is on my daddy's laptop and it is hard to get to. So here it is. Please don't stab me with sporks or pencils til I die. Comments or pictures of reese's in the mail. I am working on an update. Here ya go peoples enjoy.